Can I really become monogamous?

bigdick4you

• 4 months later...

I know I said I wasn't going to scroll anymore but saw this and had to read it a little. NEWS TO ME! We NEVER had any kind of monogamous relationship arrangement. You've asked me if that's what I want and I have said no because I know you are probably incapable of that and would rather have an honest relationship free of guilt and jealousy. I see you've been very busy on this site. I just can't be with someone that I have to constantly baby sit and second guess. Geez louise!

...Since the poster never mentioned any names and it seems you've already called him out once and seem to enjoy doing so, there's a little something called, "Private Message". It's new and hi-tech. Also, you might be the type of person that people fear getting in relationships with. Also, no one should really be afraid to say things on this site even if they are referring to someone whether it be another member or someone outside the site. This should be a site where people can freely, openly, and not be afraid to ask about barebacking, discuss it, and talk about how hot it is.

You're totally killing my buzz...but since you're already here, take a seat and read and scroll more. You'll learn a hell of a lot and it's pretty fucking insightful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to being serious. I've realized lately that I don't have as much as a sex drive recently. Yeah I'm busy with work and other shit going on but I only play with a couple (partnered) and a friend of mine during the week. It's just that there is something about these people that fulfill a lot of what I'm looking for. Sex is highly involved, (especially with one) but it's getting to the point where I know a night of dickchasing is troublesome and can lead to sitting at the computer finding no one, staring at phone and finding no one, or going out to bars to find no one or even feeling desperate. Which leads to a night at the clubs or bookstores just taking random and anonymous loads. And nothing wrong with it. Just not for those reasons..at least IMO.

My feelings on this so far is more of a split between wanting to be owned/have an equal partner. I've gotten a taste of both sides. I don't mind being a man's sub or boy and him deciding who he wants to fuck me and getting say or no say (depending on the chemistry). But at the same time I think if it was more of an equal partner thing maybe even a versatile man. I might miss having sex with others from time to time but I think monogamy for a little would work.

But then in the back of my mind I know that it only takes one night at a bar, one encounter on a trip or somewhere and I'm servicing a random man and taking his bare cock up my ass or plowing a hot sloppy hole and not giving a fuck for that moment. As long as I realize this and if I ever get close to someone (and they realize) monogamy/open isn't something I'm worried about it. Besides, relationships change regardless on what their original base or intention was. Even moreso if it's a forced relationship or one sided.

In a nutshell I probably can but don't think I want to completely be monogamous. Then again, all part of being young, learning, exploring, and exploding (cum?..sounds hot) I guess.

Edited by fuckboy20
Because I failed spellcheck classes

In lames terms, monogamy is a commitment to starve together, which builds a strong emotional not physical bonding. The question is are you willing to starve physically?

If you look at some animals for example some birds mate for life but some just fuck and leave. So I personally like fucking around but part of me seeks monogamy. I like the idea of giving everything to one person.