Amsterdam XXXleather bb?

JamesL100

Looks like a big club night, possibly like HardOn?

Would the city be busier on this weekend?

So more guys out on the Sunday afternoon/evening?

Like my leather chaps/harness with my ass/nips available.

(I prefer non-smokers and def no chems though.)

What is smoking laws like these days? Any bars with sling

and fairly dark playroom for some hot anonymous loads?

loads of bare action to be had at the leatherpride main party at the COC building rozenstraat, though not officially anounced as such. The only party publicly for poz and bare action is Hello Pozzums at club church (sundayafternoons bi-monthly. DirtyDicks also has bare sundayafternoons but with restricted rsvp for members of the bboysamsterdam gayromeo group

• 5 months later...

smoking in all lether or fetish bars/clubs in A'dam is only allowed in a designated smoking areas.

At Web, Argos, DirtyDicks, Church the smoking area does not include the cruising area.

At Cuckoos Nest there also is a separated smoking area in one corner of the dungeon.

church has dome good fairly dark sling spaces. Some more public , some more pivate.

I Always feel, if you want privacy: stay at home!

Sometimes too many powerbottoms, hate it when they prove to be better using their elbows, to push competition away, than their assholes.

Don't mind if somebody elses asshole is more popular than mine, but sure hate arrogance and claiming top's who obviously seem not too happy with that

• 5 months later...

cuckoos and web are pretty busy with lookers who don't seem interested in BB or any action, for that matter, but maybe that's because I'm mostly there in the late afternoon / early evening.

I have had some amazing encounters there in the past though. One alley on (direction station) there's a new 24/7 sauna opening on dec. 6th at Nieuwezijds Armsteeg 95. It's run by the Church team.

There is another pozzums afternoon from 4 pm @ church on sunday dec 15th.