Being Filmed By An Onlooker

DaddysCumDump

hey...like isn't the fucking NSA or whomever like got this entire fucking country on some sort of surveillance?

i'm not exactly going to say, hey what the fuck whatever like people should just shut up and go with whatever, but really? like...it kind of happens all over the world at the behest of the current governmental structures so if a duly elected democratic/republican government can do so, why can't the individual members?

Exhibitionist here as well. I think it is a form of flattery when one or more guys want to film me in fuck action. I usually cooperate by trying to give them the best shots (cum and views) that I can. I do wish I had more access to the pics though. It's great to look back and also share.

Great when other guys watch me getting fucked raw but even better if other guys are filming or taking pics, make sure they get a horny show giving them good face shots and plenty of moaning. Show them the spunk dripping out of my hole at the end.

Part of the humiliation of being a slut

• 4 months later...

I suppose the possibility of being filmed in a public place adds to the risk and excitement but it is different in a club or bar. I was in Berlin last year in a well known leather bar and there were two American tourists in the bar with their smart phones taking pictures and filming etc. it was obvious what they were doing and the rest of the guys in the bar just stopped playing. Their behaviour ruined the atmosphere. I'm not sure exactly what happened but they left very suddenly after about 20 mins and suspect that the barman may have asked them to leave.

I would be very uncomfortable if someone were filming me without my consent and I would probably stop what I was doing to prevent any further filming/photographs. You would never know where it might end up and the damage it could cause.

J

Guest ff-whole

I don't mind being watched and I am an exhibitionist as well and would love to get filmed but not recognizable.. I want to know where the film or photograph is being published and being recognizable is then not my thing. I like to be in control where, how and when...

As an exhibitionist who's fucked in public more times that I can count, if I'm fucking in public, it's fair game to video me breeding manpussy... Just get my good angles and send me the link online... If u fuck in public assume ur being videoed...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest faggot hole

Getting fucked in public is a real turn on for me. Knowing that we could be discovered or that people actually are watching (and getting off) brings out the real pig in me. Even more so if i know that i am being filmed sucking His dick or lowering myself onto His glorious cock. This inspires me to greater and even greater sluttiness. One of the real advantages of getting fucked in public is that it frequently inspires bystanders to join in the fun and i can pick up multi-loads. But some dudes are a little squeamish and may be turned off if they know their exploiting me will be filmed. If filming is going to cut down on the number of potential loads, then filming is a bad idea.