taking big dick

rawversatop

I think it depends a lot on the top. If he is a good top is doesn't matter much how big his dick is. For me the bigger the better, provided he knows how to use it. I've been fucked by smallish dicks on tops that did not know what they were doing, and it hurt. But my best fucks have been from big dicked tops who really know how to make that asshole into a receptive pussy.

I think it depends a lot on the top. If he is a good top is doesn't matter much how big his dick is. For me the bigger the better, provided he knows how to use it. I've been fucked by smallish dicks on tops that did not know what they were doing, and it hurt. But my best fucks have been from big dicked tops who really know how to make that asshole into a receptive pussy.

Love it when a top knows how to work a hole.

Have been working on being vers again after some surgery shifted me into "top only" status a few years ago. No complaints about topping as I love making an ass sloppy and enjoying it repeatedly. Partnered up with a hot fucker who is vers and he has been an amazing bottom for me tho I know he is as inclined to top as much as me. Have tried taking his nice thick cock many times this succeeded just once in taking him until he blew his load in me. The other night he gave me a really nice fucking after using a tactic that I have used many times when topping a tight hole. When I am going in and perceive that my thick cock is going to hurt someone, I soften up a bit and it makes entry easier on both of us. The other night was the first time someone has done the same with me and it was surprisingly easy and enjoyable. Once your FB eats your ass and has you ready to get fucked, have him pinch the head of his cock with his thumb and forefinger, like they tell you to if you need to hold back from coming too soon. His semi-hard cock can be eased into your hole and will then get hard inside of you, which shortens the adjustment time considerably.

Hope this might work for you, it enabled me to have the first pain-free and hot fuck I have had in over 10 years.

Was so happy to reciprocate and give my partners hot cock a good hole to fuck. Loved having his cum in me afterward.

Edited by Idigholes

I never had problems with an 8-9" but on the occasional 10-12+" or beer can thick I do but I have found that with lots of lube & poppers and me sitting down on it until I get used to it does the job. For some reason sitting down on it opens me up easier and I can control how fast or change the angle to fit. After it's comfortable changing positions is no problem and the big ones are much easier to take after a few sessions like this.

Also you should look at his dick and what direction it curves.

After about 5 - 6 inches your insides pull a sharp turn towards the left of your body so you need to adjust the direction of entry to follow the correct path.

Personally I like to be taken in as few thrusts as possible, the discomfort drives me wild, but for you I would keep him still and treat him like a dildo until you can slide about in comfort.

I have a few dildos that I use to keep my hole in shape, bu I've found that what works for me with a big dick top is for me to start on top sitting on his dick. I have full control of the depth and I can slowly sit down until hes all in :)

Taking hung cock is not as bad as guys make it out to be. For starters, you can not rush into it. Go slow. I find, for me, if a hung guy spends a good amount of time rimming me, it relaxes me. Also, when you're ready, have him go in slow and I do mean SLOW. If you get to point where it hurts or feels comfortable, ask him to pause right there. Let him stay in you but do not move. When you're ready, you can go in another inch. I also find breathing helps. If I am with a guy who is fucking me for a long time or is larger than average, I find breathing exercises as I get fuck help.