A MATTER OF URGENCY of a load

cumdesire

Hi,

I have planned a hookup tomorrow with a hot poz undetectable guy whose viral load is zero. Thus I have a question (what is of course of my concern and final decision), but I would like to hear opinions: Should I let him bareback me? not to mention the possibility cuming in my hole... I am negative, He is on meds, under exact control, and assures me that there is a very low or actually no chance of infecting. Thanks for quick posting

Guest JizzDumpWI

Right. But not "no chance" Still I think if you wanted to stay "neg" you would switch to "undet" guys breeding your hole rather than "neg" guys who most likely have no honest clue about their hiv status.

If he has HIV, you have a chance of being infected. The viral load refers to the amount of the virus in the blood, NOT his semen. There has been numerous reports of undetectable guys infecting guys, so if you plan on letting him bareback/breed you, be aware there is a chance you could be infected.

Right. But not "no chance" Still I think if you wanted to stay "neg" you would switch to "undet" guys breeding your hole rather than "neg" guys who most likely have no honest clue about their hiv status.

Exactly, I weren't convinced of 'no chance', thus that is why I have those thoughts... He tells the same think that is highly lower from him bb me at this point of his health as undetectable one, than by seemingly negative ones not sure of they status.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I have taken hundres of poz undet loads, and I'm sure a few charged as well. Still neg. Doesn't mean it isn't possible, but you can do riskier things...

Guest JizzDumpWI

I have talked to guys who pozzed on the first fuck, or so they claim. But my own experience suggests that conversion can be difficult. Have a great time.

Numerous reports? Really? I'm pretty well on the subject and I don't know of any. Can you enlighten us with specific examples?

Bareback, raw, unprotected sex is hot, no doubt. All of us on this site love it. You have to think of it like skydiving. There is a chance the parachute might not open. Most likely, it will, but there is always a chance. If not with this one, the next one. And if you let them fuck you raw, they are going to cum inside you. And you are going to love it. Sometimes you just have to jump.

If he has HIV, you have a chance of being infected. The viral load refers to the amount of the virus in the blood, NOT his semen. There has been numerous reports of undetectable guys infecting guys, so if you plan on letting him bareback/breed you, be aware there is a chance you could be infected.