Choking

SEEDMEINPDX

A few weeks ago I was at a sex club playing with a guy I've known for along time - a rough - dirty guy with a big dick. He started choking me - something I've never liked, never wanted, never thought about, but because it was with him - and I trust him and am very turned on by him - I let it be. We went to a different room and we were on our knees with him fucking me. He kept covering my mouth and nose and choking me around the neck while fucking me. I passed out - when I came to he was supporting me and helping me lie down. It took me a minute to realize that I had been out. He kept fucking me and choking me until he came. I've been thinking about this a lot - and getting choked is a big part of my masturbation fantasies.

Questions:

Are you guys into this? Tell me your experiences. Is there a group or other threads on here about this subject?

I'm guessing that cutting off air to the brain to the extent that you pass out is probably not super healthy - but - as with all things - there's a line. How much choking - or passing out - is safe?

I would only do this with someone I trust - and has the experience like this guy. Oh - and - I would NEVER do this alone.

I've never choked a guy to the point of passing out . . . but I definitely LOVE gripping a guy's neck in my bare hands and squeezing hard while plowing his hole! It's part of the whole force/rape fantasy that makes my dick rock hard!

I also enjoy the same treatment when a guy fucks me. Fortunately, I've got a thick muscle neck, so I never feel at real risk of passing out.

• Upvote 1

You need to find an expert to show you... Choking/pressure is the theatre, what actually does the job is light pressure on the right vein. It's impossible (I'm told) to maintain enough pressure on the vein yourself: it's something only someone else can do for you. First time it was done to me was as a joke as I was clearing up after a party. I wasn't impressed. The second time was definitely sexual: he was about to leave and made me kneel on the edge of the bed with my back to him. He barely touched me and I was out. He hung around just long enough to make sure I was alright, which basically meant I caught a glimpse of him leaving the room before I heard the front door close.

I met a hot younger top with a very aggressive attitude that turned me on on A4A. We chatted for a few weeks before we decided to meet. I told him I was not into being choked but that everything else sounded good. He agreed. We met on the roof of a downtown parking garage. He told me to start sucking his dick. I did as told. As soon as he was hard, he pulled me up and bent me over, just pulling down my pants enough to expose my ass. He started fucking me right out in the open where all the taller buildings occupants could see us. It was hot. Next thing I knew he started pounding me hard and put his arm around my neck. All I remember was grabbing his arm and wanting to say "I can't breathe", but I could not speak. Just that quickly I was out cold. I came too with him lowering me to the ground. I wanted to be upset, to leave, and all that, but I wound up spending the next 5 hours with him. He didn't choke me with his arm again, but he knew other ways of positioning my body as he fucked me again and again. I'd be so contorted that I could not draw in breath. I hated it I thought, yet I spent five hours with him. My back and knees were raw the next day from being fucked so brutally on the raw concrete of the parking garage. I was sore from head to toe. I saw him several more times in the next week before his vacation ended and he went home.

Edited by TigerMilner

You need to find an expert to show you... Choking/pressure is the theatre, what actually does the job is light pressure on the right vein. It's impossible (I'm told) to maintain enough pressure on the vein yourself: it's something only someone else can do for you.

I'm able to do it to myself, though I am not into. The things a person will do when they are bored.

I've only had one boyfriend where we had a lot of rough-ish sex, and I could never get him to try this with me, but I used to be a swimmer when I was a kid and in the last year have taken it up again as an occasional part of my workouts. Sometimes for fun I would try to do several "no-breather" laps, especially underwater no-breathers. I'll dolphin-kick part of the way and then when I lose momentum I switch to basically the underwater version of breaststroke. By the time I get to the last few meters of the pool my lungs are screaming for me to come up to the surface and I'm kind of re-breathing what little air is left in my mouth out of desperation, and I start to get light-headed and this tingling hits my taint and spreads to my balls and sphincter muscles. I got to where I'd do a few of those laps at the very end of my workout, then go back home and immediately need to jerk off a couple times.

I've noticed the same thing with getting fucked in the mouth. Something about being plugged up and struggling to breathe around a fleshy cock makes my nipples harden and my nuts boil.

The idea of a hot man just directly taking control of my air supply through choking is on my bucket list.

i love when a guy grabs my throat when hes fucking me. only once did a guy almost choke me out. the lights were going out, i was tapping his arm, he held it for a few seconds longer, i was just about to go out and he let loose. i came out of it quick. it was hot

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I too love being choked. The vulnerability of it turns me on. Have been choked to passing out once and totally weird, spaced out feeling when I came to. Never had it done again since but really want it. Hard to find guys willing to do it.

As a submissive bottom I respect a Top's right to choke me as he fucks me. A former Master used to choke me while he fucked me. He would also use his hand and fingers over my mouth and nose to cut off my air supply as he fucked me. I got off on HIS control, but I never reached the point of passing out.