2013 Challenge

kwhotboi

A load counts as a load.

If you get a guy who cums in you 3 times during one fuck session that is 3 loads.

If you go to an orgy and 30 guys cum in you that counts as 30 loads.

I am looking for an average of 5.5 loads per day.

So far I am ahead in my count.

Will keep you updated here.

Anyone want to join the challenge or help me reach my goal?

Guest faggot hole

5.5 loads a day is pretty ambitious. my YTD total (as of Jan 9) is 14 anal and 19 oral. While this has taken a lot of effort on my part, i would never reach 2013, even at this torrid pace. i wish kyhotbot luck.

Kwhotboi won't make it . I stay at Island House often and one time I did put 5 or 6 loads in him at one session. Several times since we have set a date to do it again - but no show and no explanation. Not a way to make "friends".

Well Bill, that to me, sounds like his way of telling you, "Don't want to hurt your feelings, I will sort of make plans but I don't really wanna." Silence is a powerful implied conduct. Dudes do it all the time and sometimes on second, or third thought, the reevaluation of the initial experience doesn't weight in so hefty into new needs he has into in the future. The world would be a harmonious place if people learned how to express their feelings and communicate things directly, but that all takes thinking and most people are too lazy. Therefore, silence is the pussy way of saying, "Thanks but no thanks!"

Sorry we did not connect bathhousebill when you were here last. What happened was I had an unexpected emergency come up.

Unfortunately life can mess up your sex life.

My ass is yours next time you are here. Let me know when.