sleazy bars and bookstores /in new Orleans

rawversatop

traveling to the Big Easy in March. nedd suggestions for places to get raw cock and hole. i know about the baths and thats cool, but i like glory holes at book stores too as well as sleezy bars that may have a back room or that turn a blind eye to a quick bj in the corner. any tips are great.

thanks men

Guest faggot hole

Phoenix Bar. Anything goes. Blind eye is the rule of the day. Great backroom,but i've been fucked there right in the front room, right on the bar, with the bartender micing drinks right before my eyes and my ass being pounded by guys who were waiting in line.

I got busted in a NOLA bookstore on Decatur St iin 1984 and would never step foot back in that city- the entire legal system is a rigged pile of dirty filth! If you get caught , they toss a felony charge against you of acts against nature. And if you do not live in Louisianna, you will need A) a bail bond to post bail , B) an attorney to defend you- seems like most are judges from other courts who are on a referral basis. Couple of thousand bucks later, the whole thing goes into diversion ( if you have a spotless record) The good old boy system pockets your money laughing all the way. I was told it is even more obvious during Mardi Gras, when women get to flash tit and more and get a smile from the cops, and the out of town guys get hauled in for exposure and a hustle thru the legal system