Realized I had sex several times with a (potential) felon

youngtopsd1

If you are dating or in a long-term relationship --- then you should know his criminal history and any felons or occurrances with the law. If you are at a sex club, bookstore with gloryholes or just a quick fuck.... his prior experiences should not be that big a factor.

However, as an earlier post stated.... COPS are still out there and YES, they will lie, mislead or trick you into a conviction. That is their job. I know 20+ years ago the current "chief of police" in San Diego, CA use to frequent the gay bars just to harrass and arrest guys. Fortunately things have changed. He is still the # 1 Top Cop .... but since the former Mayor has a Lesbian daughter in a committed relationship and the District Attorney is also a lesbian.... Gay people are treated like people and are NOT viewed as criminal just for being gay.

Now if you are involved with a known drug dealer.... or someone who is listed on the national Sex Offenders List.... then unfortunately you can and will be judge by the company you keep. I know that if you are arrested for a lewd act on the "clothing optional" beach in San Diego.... they will list you as probationary for 5 years. If no other arrests/actions are taken... then your name can be removed, but you have to take the legal action... it is not automatic. And those 5 years can be long if you are unable to find work due to one afternoon of walking around naked. Not always the best decision.

Then again.... most of us on this board do not make the best decisions.

So to those who did attend MAL..... How was it? Did you meet a lot of guys from this site?

Or is half the profiles are here just guys lurking or other law enforcement looking for guys to prosecute?

let's find the REL people who are REAL and get together sometime.

What a joke. While I am not certain of the current state of laws in all of the states in our union on the subject. I do know that in some locals it was a FELONY to have unprotected sex across the sero-status line with or without disclosure & or consent. I can all but Guarantee that somewhat over half or maybe more of us on this forum would have been prosecutable under such statutes.