Best time to go to Man's Country first time?

_student_

what is the best bath house to go to in chicago, and what day and time is the best, i want to get bred by alot of men, black men to, bareback, i want there sperm in me, and i want to swollow to. ive never gone to one before, im very horny and ready to have a gang bang, im a bottom only.

• 1 month later...

I want to get back down to MANSCOUNTY...but more because it used to be "rougher" fucka, crowd, guys, etc.. And a long time ago (its been a while since I was there) fewer rubbers were being used than at SW. And, it was more common at MC for the door to be left "ajar" while I was getting my ass juiced into, so that other guys would watch, then know when to cum in as the last one in me was backing out and done with his gifting. ((NEXT))! But yeah, if they havent cleaned it since the last time I was there....you have to wonder. I need a top cock(s) and spermgivers that want to take me there and add to my DNA charge...so let me know when your there to donate.