Palm Springs week

Bttm2go

I'm on vacation here in Palm Springs this week. So far i'm having a blast. Been fucked a lot and all the guys have been poz. A lot of charged cum leaking out my hole. So far I have been having more hook ups from A4A than BBRT. That's a little unusual. I also had a top like my hole so much, he had his friend come over to work it over too. I leave Sunday morning so if you are in PS and want to hook up, drop me a line. While I have been mostly a bottom this week, I do top too. More loads please.

So far i have pretty much bottomed. Met two guys who really know how to fuck my hole. I love fingering their cum from my hole and eating it. The rest of the guys have been good too. Not a bad fuck yet. Hole leaking now (with three loads) and another guy on his way over.

I have visited Palm Springs twice (1st visit was not barebacking) and loved both trips. Stayed at CCBC where there was plenty of cock and seed on offer all night and into the morning. Outside CCBC there was plenty of friendly welcoming pos tops who were very accommodating with squeezing their seed into my hole. Next visit I would really like to fuck somewhere out in the desert under the stars. Anyone know any good places?