best place to get bred in vegas??

LatinBB_22

i am also going to be in Las Vegas. Will be out there solo for fun during May 1 until the 7th. I plan to set aside at least one night to visit Hawk's Gym to engage in some hot bb (me as the bttm.) action and hope to rent one of their rooms. I know it's on Sahara Ave. in the Commercial Center, but I have some questions in regard to the best way to get there (since I will not have a car). 1) Is it like a 15-20 min. from the Strip, and would it be safe/unsafe to be walking Sahara late at night? 2) Or would it be better to take the CAT Bus or grab a Taxi over...and when leaving Hawks (early morning hrs.), can I find an avail. Taxi outside waiting or would I have to arrange for one? 3) Any advice as to what particular (hot) areas w/i Hawk's to find me a guy to hookup with?

• 2 weeks later...

It would best to take a taxi. There will be no problem getting a return cab. Commercial Center is a major entertainment complex with many bars and restaurants, two bathhouses and a swinger's club.

You can find someone basicly anywhere, dark room, sling room or cruising the halls. Should be no problem getting a private room.

Thanks for the advice. Per your suggestion, I'll take the taxi to and from Hawk's. Thus far, I am thinking of going on either a Wed., Fri., or Sat. night; maybe arrive there around 10:00 or 10:30 p.m. (unless if 9:00 p.m. would be better). I just want to guarantee myself a private (play) room so I can receive multiple raw loads dumped up my bare bttm. or (at the very least) give guys oral & swallow while there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The later you arrive, the less chance of getting a room right away. You'll be put on a list and you will be called over the PA system when your room is ready. Also, you might want to check Hawks website for any special events that they have (i.e., Cum Union Monthly party, Anniversary Party, Halloween, etc.) as those end up being crowded and the rooms fill up earlier. Saturdays in the daytime also tend to be busy. I go on Fridays in the daytime and usually have a great time. I was fucked 4 times yesterday in the afternoon.