9 cocks in 6 days

njverscumdump

I haven't posted much on here, so some info about me:

27yo cub in central NJ, neg, vers/bottom, barebacking for the last 4 years

Friday, January 25

#1: I had planned to meet with a regular buddy at noon. He's mid-40s, married, Latino with a thick 7" uncut cock and loves swapping loads with me. We were making out naked when he got a call from his wife he had to take. Of course I started rubbing my cock up and down his crack while he was on the phone, trying to distract him, hehe. Then we got down to business. He bred me using just spit for lube, then I returned the favor and went home with a (what I later found out was huge) load inside me.

#2: Once I go through the trouble of cleaning my hole, I like to make the most of it and get as many loads as I can. I logged on to bbrt, adam4adam, and all the apps as soon as I got home. I'd been talking with this late-20s guy on bbrt for a while, but timing never worked out. He was able to come over around 1:30, so we agreed on a scene where he would walk in and find me blindfolded on the bed on all fours. I snuck a peak at him from the window as he got out of his car. Kinda chubby like me, and not bad looking either. I immediately put on the blindfold and got on the bed. He came in, fingered my cummy hole, then slid his cock in as I huffed poppers like crazy. I didn't see his cock in person, but it was definitely thick and felt like it was maybe 6.5 or 7".

#3: Meanwhile, I'd been texting with a HOT 23-year-old that I had hooked up with back in May. We'd always talked about breeding each other, but this was back before I moved and we'd never had a place to go. When we hooked up the first time, all we did was oral. This time, things were different. He took control as soon as he walked in. He forced me down on his cut 7" cock and held my head as I gagged. Then we went into the shower where he pissed all over me and spit in my face as I continued to blow him. Then we went back to the bedroom, he lay on the bed, I got on top of him and rode his cock using the two loads in there as lube until he shot his load in me. After he left, I just lay there for a while feeling totally drained and fulfilled.

#4: A snowstorm hit that evening, which delayed my trip home to the shore to visit my parents for the weekend. Around 9:00 I was looking online, hoping to find someone who could host me on my drive home. It actually worked! A buddy of mine in Princeton that I hadn't seen since October was online and invited me over. It was actually out of my way, but I didn't mind at all. He's mid-40s and poz with the thickest 7" cock. I always have a little bit of trouble with him at first. So I headed over and we got under the covers. I blew him for a bit, then he took control, got me on my back, spit on his cock and started to fuck me. Even after 3 cocks and the poppers I was huffing, it still took some getting used to. He fucked for a while, which was nice as all the other guys were done in less than 10 minutes each (I have an awesome ass). He fucked me missionary for a while, and really wanted to see me cum, so I started riding him which can make me cum in minutes without even touching myself. Once I came, I got on all fours, he lubed up his cock with my load, then pumped a huge poz load into me. I held it in during the hour and ten minute drive to my parents' place where I saw just how huge it was. Must've been a week's worth.

I didn't get any over the weekend, despite trying :(

Monday, January 28

#5: When it comes to the hookup sites, I just use Adam4Adam and BBRT. I hadn't been on Manhunt for years, but decided to join again, thinking maybe there'd be some fresh faces on there. Holy shit. It's like I'm new meat and everyone wants a piece. I was only free at night on Monday, and ended up driving into Trenton to the surprisingly beautiful townhouse of a 50-year-old with a nice 7" cock (seems to be a popular size in these parts). Anyway, we start making out on his couch, then we get naked and go upstairs to his bedroom. Since my hole had been so well used in recent days (plus, I always warm up with a dildo before getting fucked), we didn't even need any lube. He just slid his cock into my hole with no resistance. I now have a loose slut hole, which I'm simultaneously proud of and worried about. The fuck was honestly mediocre considering how attractive I found him. He bred me and I went home moderately satisfied.

Tuesday, January 29

#6: Manhunt comes through again on my day off. I don't have a paid membership, so I couldn't even view more than a few profiles. I just ended up sending a bunch of guys messages with my phone number saying I wanted to get bred at my place. This guy turned out to be Asian, which was surprising. (If you watch Dexter, he looked a lot like Masuka.) He was mid-40s and very verbal with a 6" uncut cock. We alternated me blowing him and him fucking me for a while. Then,

#7: showed up in the middle of things. Also from Manhunt, this was a 25yo black guy with a thick 8" cock. So multicultural, I was. The black guy watched while the Asian guy started fucking me again till he bred me and left. Then the black guy took his turn. I blew him till he was hard, then he ordered me on my stomach, mounted me, and just fucking pounded me for the next 10 minutes. And I mean pounded. He didn't let up at all. Talk about stamina. I'm ashamed to admit, it became too much for me at one point. I have a very sensitive prostate, which is sometimes a good thing because I've been known to cum multiple times without touching myself while getting fucked. But it also makes certain positions, like lying on my stomach, uncomfortable after a while. Unfortunately, he didn't cum, and I was pretty sore, so he left as I profusely apologized. He was very understanding about it, though.

#8: I thought I was done for the day, but an incredibly hot 35yo from Manhunt wanted to breed me at his place 45 minutes away. He and I had spoken on Growlr a few months back, but timing never worked out. This time, I knew I had to make it work. I made sure I was still clean and headed to his place around 8:00 PM. Oh my god. Let's just say, we really hit it off and were both REALLY into each other. Tan, muscled, and smooth, with a thick 6" cock and a hot bubble butt. We made out for a while (great kisser), 69'ed for a while (great sucker), then we started with me riding his cock (great top). After a few minutes, he put me on my back and we fucked missionary while making out. He kept telling me how awesome my hole felt, and, after a while, he bred me with a nice big load. I could've been fucked by him for hours. His cock felt so good. We showered together afterward, and I was on my way home with a promise to get together again soon.

Wednesday, January 30

#9: I figured I'd take a day or two off from getting fucked, but then I remembered I promised a guy from Manhunt he could come over before work and breed me. I'm a man of my word, so I got up a little early to clean out, and as a man of his word, he showed up at 9:15. This was a really fun fuck. He was a nice guy with an awesome 7" cock that he knew how to work. We made out a bit (another great kisser), and he fucked me missionary for about 20 minutes before unloading a what he said was a week's worth of cum in my hole. I ended up going to my classes with his load still inside me. When I got home before, I fingered my hole and a veritable assload of cum came out of me. He wasn't lying.

I'm definitely taking a day off. My hole has never been used like this, and I know I've got to pace myself in the long run ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great Story.

I do have GREAT encounters, but not the type to talk about others all the time.

I had over 30+ in January and February was 32+, March was slow until last week. I was SO Full and Exhausted, I had to take a few days away from the sex sites. LIFE: It is that thing that happens while you are making other plans.

March was steady at 13 LOADS by March 19 --- but then nothing for over a week.

So the 26 I posted a few "ads" on A4a & BBRT for guys that wanted to BREED my hole while I was down at the bath house.

Only played with a few guys..... I just happen to have 3 main Fuck-buddies and they ALL tend to cum 3-5 times when we play.

I took over 5 from a regular fuck bud and two other new guys Fucked and Breed my hole. I had my room# on the chalk board with my screen name "BREEDmeRaw" -- CUM-N-My-Ass -- Poz

I may only get one or two guys to come in, but they do CUM IN my ASS. :)

• 3 weeks later...