Am I changing?

losttop

Dating this guy for almost a year now.... Our relationship started as me being a total top and him a submissive bottom.... But the last couple of months things have changed somewhat.... He wants me to bottom as well...the other day I kind of took his dick.... But as I hadn't cleaned out before I didn't feel comfortable taking his dick.... So I kind of made him stop. He told me he was going to look that night for someone who was worthy of his dick! I felt kind of hurt as I wasn't sure if he was joking...we did go out that night but nothing happened...the strange thing is.... That the more he treats me like shit.... The more aroused I get and I'm having fantasies of him fucking other guys.... We r in open relationship and all so it wouldn't really matter.... I fuck other guys as well when he is not around...but he always wants to know if I'm playing with others which I find strange as I don't feel I need to know when he fucks with others....but once again It's a turn on when he gets possessive...what do u guys think? Should I explore my submissive side or kick him to the curb?

Guest JizzDumpWI

It sounds like you've already answered that. Clean out and take it. If you hate it afterwards, you can move on. But clearly you're interested but you won't know until you try.

Your sexual appetite will evolve over time. Any man who has intelligence will go through many stages of what turns him on. Dont label urself. U can still be a top when youve staisfied this particular kink and let it run its course. Honestly, Ive had fetishes for uncut dicks, scat, asians, latinos, fisting, etc.....some of those I identified as a passive. Right now Im simply into topping and breeding lots of nice ass. and clean at that. I was once so obsessed with scat sex but now it actually turns me off.