[Athens GA Poz] Piss Boy Redux

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see original post on Diary of an Athens, Georgia HIV+ Guy...

Last month, I wrote about Piss Boy. Ever since that first encounter, I have tried to arrange it so we could play again. We exchanged several emails back and forth but were never able to make the connection work for one reason or another.

We talked about the next time playing, I would lie down in the bath tub and allow him to piss all over me and into my gaping open mouth. The first time, I drunk from the tap while sitting on the toilet and sucked him a bit. In our conversations, he had mentioned that it would really be a turn on to be standing over me and piss all over me. I was certainly willing to oblige. We also discussed my fetish for jockstraps and that it would be cool if the next time he would wear one.

WS-033+%281%29.jpg

We both have Google gmail accounts and over the last several weeks used google chat to try and see if we could arrange a session. Finally on Monday night, everything lined up perfectly for both of our schedules. We started chatting around 9:00PM but made arrangements for later in the evening. He told me, "I'm going to start juicing up so I can piss a lot." I replied, "that will be great."

Around 10:45PM, I got an e-mail, "Are you ready?" to which I replied, "yup." He said, "see you in 10-12 minutes." I immediately got up, unlocked the front door, turned the porch light on and dimmed all the lights with the exception of a candle I lit in the bath room. We had already discussed we didn't want it real lit but didn't want it totally dark either.

I was already naked as I am most of the time around the house and went to lie down in the bath room waiting for my pisser. I told him to be sure to ring the door bell to scare my cats and so I would know when he arrived. Shortly after I got settled in the tub, the door bell rang and he came in the front door and straight down the hall to the bathroom. He was already taking his shoes off and unbuckling his pants which he kicked off in the hallway. He took off his shirt and was naked except his socks and the black jockstrap he was wearing.

WS-032+%281%29.jpg

I was really turned on and my cock was rock hard. He stepped up on the side of the tub, grabbed his crotch and asked, "you want a shower?" I replied, "I sure do." He then pulled the jockstrap off and started peeing all over my hairy chest. I opened my mouth and he started aiming for it. I tasted some and began rubbing the hot warm fluid all over my hairy chest. I grabbed my cock with one hand and said, "I am pissing myself now." He answered, "you sure are."

I could not believe how long he continued to drench me with his hot yellow nectar. Just when I thought he was finished, he would shake it a bit and start peeing some more. He asked, "You like that don't you?". "Yes sir," I replied. He finished, shook the remaining drops from the end of his cock and got dressed.

I thanked him for dropping over. He replied, "I enjoyed that, let's stay in touch." After he left, I took a shower to clean up and got back in front of the computer. When I logged back into gmail he was there too so we started chatting again. He said, "I have to go again." I expressed how much I appreciated him coming over and that I liked the jockstrap but felt he was a little shy in it, since he took it off so quick. He replied, "I'm a little shy but I'll get warmed up." To me it meant, we would definitely be having some more sessions.

(Note: all of the images in this blog post are from the Internet)4840212955243495621-1900316723238324931?l=athensgapoz.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.