Juice ??

AlwaysOpen

OK - let me open by saying I am about as dumb as a rock when it comes to any kind of "enhancements" . I don't use anything in sex- not even poppers anymore , thanks to a fist top trainer. So the other night I went to a bar with a playful patio, cruised around and this guy was there- showing off a little doing chin ups on the patio roof support bar, then he moved into one of the dark corners. I followed, and he seemed open to playing. He took the dom role immediately, and I was on my knees and soon enough had his cock in my mouth- but he held my held still and told me he was going to feed me some juice . Now, the guy was whispering, so about 70% of what he kept saying was hard to hear at the very least, so I stayed still, and soon enough he delivered a strong piss load, which I swallowed on down. We played for another 30 minutes before he finally shot a load- and more juice as he called it. He was not from the US by his accent, so now I am wondering if his "juice" was the way he describes piss, or if he was flying on something and it was more of a chem piss.

Just curious if "juice" is really a substitute word for piss , or if it has another meaning?? I really didn't feel any hornier after his piss or his load, but I was already horned off the charts, so it would sort of be like saying the air quality in China today was off the chart bad- it always is no matter what !