Risk of getting HIV is greater or same ....

Azd

Guest Matias47

It would depend a lot on the viral load and how much precum is generated. Some guys leak a lot of it before the pop, some don't. But, we do all know that pulling out is a very poor way for straights to prevent pregnancy. So, chances are, if your trying NOT to be infected, it's not a real good strategy.

I was pozzed by a guy's precum. He pulled out at the last minute, which I hate, but I guess he felt maybe he had something. His viral load must have been very high since I know he didnt realize he was positive at the time. We've had sex since then and he doesn't pull out. So, yes, you can get it from precum. Especially from a big dick during an aggressive and lengthy fuck.

If your guy was poz but on meds and didn´t have a cold or something, then the precum should not contain any greater amounts of virus.

But any exchange of fluids can still transmit it. . . and i'm curious as to why a cold has anything to do with it or not.

------------------

and what does it matter what the risk is.....the reality is that there is still a risk..... if ur having sex with random tops, then just know that there is always the chance that you might contract the virus, regardless of precum or not. . . altho some people seem to be immune from getting the virus. my ex-bf mostly fucked me bb, but i did fuck him a few times and came inside him. he was 19 and very tight, yet he never tested poz.......so who knows

Edited by iamwhatiam84

Guest Matias47
But any exchange of fluids can still transmit it. . . and i'm curious as to why a cold has anything to do with it or not.

Having a cold, flu or any active viral infection can cause a rise in the viral load of a medicated, undetectable person. It tends to be small, but it can go up. When I had bronchitis last year my VL rose to 73, then back down to undetectable. This one of the reasons flu shots are recommended for undetectable patients with high CD4s. These blips can contribute to drug failure.