Good destination and place to spend few days in the sun....

losttop

2 words . FORT LAUDERDALE . Stay in the Wilton Manors area, or out at one of the beach resorts and cab into the Wilton Manors/ "The Drive" area. HotSpots Magazine is one of the 4 weekly gay magazines published , has all the info on guest houses and the bar scene. Sleaze factor: We have ClubHouse II baths, Slammer private sex club, any visitor using A4A or BBRT and listed as TOP or TOP/Vers will never run out of bottoms begging for play. Oh, yeah, and as Boston and New England is busy dealing with 30 inches ( of snow) today, we are basking in 85 (degrees) and sun-- need any more incentive to come and cum?

Last fall I spent some time in an amazing place on the east side Big Island of Hawaii, called Puna. Unfortunately it is probably quieter than you are looking for and you do need a car since it is not a big resort area and the closest small town, Pahoa, with shops and restaurants is a 20 minute drive and another 25 minutes to Hilo city. The area is more for relaxing than say Waikiki or even Maui with either B&B's or house rentals. There is a gorgeous black sand nude beach, and I stayed at a gay B&B just down the road from it. The B&B was awesome, but it was classy not sleazy - though it was clothing optional. Probably the sleaziness depends on who else ends up being there when you go.

LostTop.. as far as places to stay. If you want beach, then the Windamar, the Worthington , or the Royal Palms are all out on the beach. Windamar hosts the CumUnion parties monthly, if that gives you any idea. Royal Palm is more elegant and has a day spa and shoppes init. Inn Leather is off the beach ,actually just outside the port area , and boasts a sling in every room. If you seek the bars , then there are a few in the Wilton Manors ( the gay city/sub city of Ft Laud) area. EdLugo is upscale, Cabanas are a bit up the road but not a costly cab ride back to the drive ( and the bars/shops/restaurants) ManorInn is near the drive but unsure what it is like. Also, if you want to be in a motel like setting with a bar nearly outside the door, then the Depot bar on US 1 is a place you should explore. All of it can be found if you google HotSpotsMagazine-- this forum does not allow web addresses to get posted up-

• 2 weeks later...

As I only bottom rarely, not very long. I've never built up the endurance for a prolonged time. And since I havent had sex in years now probably couldn't even take more than a few minutes if a guy got me that turned on to it. Now topping, i can generally go for hours.