I Love Drinking A Man's Piss. Do You?

Lastud4u

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i used to love the thought of drinking piss but struggled with a gag problem met a crew of skins in SF and they said they could train me in one night so i agreed. had 8 hot skin fuckers over me and they had it set up so one of their ranger boot lug soles were directly on my bag of nuts

the first one started to piss in my mouth and told me not to miss a drop, when i drooled the boot went down harder on my nuts. i drank so much piss that night when i sweat at the gym the next day i smelled of a urinal but they were right i was a professional piss drinker ever since.

i lvoe to have a dom top piss in his empty beer bottle and have me drink it to with others watching but straight from the tap makes my dick stone cold hard. piss enemas ok but prefer the seed of man up my fuckhole

My first attempt at piss drinking put me off, even though I love having a guy piss in my mouth or all over my face so it drips in my mouth. Recently I was forced to drink a guys piss after I'd swallowed his cum and I loved it, he held my head with his cock in my mouth and emptied himself into me. Since then I've let my ex piss in my mouth and swallowed the lot, it makes a change from him giving me a piss enema or fucking me with a belly full of piss.

• Upvote 1

After I had tasted a couple of guys pissing in my mouth recently I decided to try more. My last time at the sauna I was piss fucked in the wet room before taking two mouthfuls of hot piss one after the other while piss dripped from my ass. Since then I haven't found any guys in there into pissing into my ass or mouth despite telling them they could and even begging one guy who had already bred me.

I've always enjoyed piss play. I enjoy having piss all over me and in my mouth. I really, really, really love chem piss. Got some last Thursday from a local guy that came to a little ParTy a guy was having. He had to go, and took me into the bathroom. I got my face down by the toilet, which already had some piss in it. He let go into my mouth as I swallowed the delicious, thick chem piss. Just to show what a fucking pig I was, I drank a mouthful from the toilet bowl right in from of him. Swallowed while making eye contact and groaning!

• 1 year later...

Prefer drinking from tap to getting pissed on... Could I for hours? Hmm, haven't been in a situation yet where man after man was pissing down my throat. Willing to though.

Exactly!  Just like cum.  "In me.  Not on me." 

And while I love cum, I think piss kicks cum's as in a couple of ways.  How?

For those poor souls who are strictly cum hungry pigs (as opposed to being a cum hungry pig AND a piss thirsty pig):

"Yeah, I wanna swallow your load.  Give me those two tablespoons worth of cum."  LOL2.gif  They can probably count on not much more than a shot glass from a hookup.

A pee-shy newb feeding for the frst time will deliver more than that in one of his "starter squirts. (But in most cases, you're not with a dystarter)  

A golden-gusher-guzzler can count on many steadily flowing ounces each time a piss top shoots his load over the course of the hookup.

When a guy drops a cum load, it often means the fun is either done for the night, or they may need some time to recharge. To recharge a piss top, you just means a quick trip to the fridge to get him another beer, or bottle of water.  (Or if you're lucky enough where you're both versatile pissers, you can recycle it back and forth.) But ultimately, the sex doesn't go on intermission between feedings. You're right back on his cock after you handed him his  cold one to brew your warm one. 

And as far as the "versatile" situation?  That pee-shy frst-time feeder is me, EVERY time. I am THE pee-shyest piss pig you could ever meet.  I actually managed to deliver a decent flow to my ex one time. That was it.  Which worked out perfectly because , as much as he wanted to try it, and the number of times we TRIED to "try it", that one time I managed to givee it to him, he was about as good at "taking it", as I usually was at giving it.  "Roles:  Defined!" 

And I especially love it if a guy has "turbo bladder" and can push it out.  Cuz one thing I managed to figure out is long enough to get past your epiglottis, you don't have to drink...or gulp, or worry about choking.  At that point, the flap is pushed back to the "breathing position", as if you had your mouth closed and was breathing thru your nose.  And the added effect for them (especially the first time since they don't know what's happening, is they can't tell if they're still pissing or not. Like my ex would say, "when you're taking a piss, you're seeing it, hearing it, feeling it flow, etc. One second they're firing full blast, and you're gulpin' & guzzlin', and a second after that, all you're doing is looking up at him with a smile around the base of his cock. 

Mind-blowing for him when he figures it out.  Turnon for you, because at this point, you really are...a urinal.  On your knees, mostly still, while a guy empties his bladder into the piss receptacle although a little further inside the porcelain that usual.)  Granted, that all transpired in about 8 to 10  seconds.  (Not nearly the eternity I make it out to be.) Cuz you wanna show them they're still pissing when you back off and start chugging again.  Hopefully, that last gulp of piss will have bit of acm taste to it, as a chaser starts.

Anyway, that pretty much describes what happened with the first guy I was able to do it with, who wasn't my partner.  (But i gotta run, so that story will cum later.   

That's when I was on Manhunt as:

The Dorchester Pissbilly

Listen to a story bout a cumNpiss pig

Loved sucking cock be they small medium or big

Then one day he was suckin’ a hot rod

When out came some pee and it made him really hard

Erect that is. Fuckin’ hard. Like a diamond.

Well, the next thing you know ol’ pig’s a thirsty boy

Cum folks said “Boy go pursue your joy”

Guzzlin’ streamers is the way U oughta be

So he changed his profile here as a way to get some pee.

Piss that is.  Liquid gold.  Pig’s tea.

Guest peepee-love

For a real visual in front of a room full of pigs...have someone piss into a clear glass. Then, have a couple of men JO into the piss, and it will look like jelly fish "floaters" on in the yellow piss. The visual of yellow piss, esp if its before a lot of beer, and the white cum floating on top is quite a display. Of course, then you drink it in full view of others. Its a great way to let them know what your REALLY into, isnt it?

That was such a HOT post! While incub8er suggests this as a "real visual" to others of what you're into, it can be very exciting to the drinker as well if he gets aroused by others looking on.

Anyhow, the post inspired me to start creating my own cocktails to enjoy in private. I urinate into a goblet, and then masturbate to orgasm and ejaculate into it. Semen floating in urine is pretty! Then I delicately swirl my drink in the glass as you would wine to cover and marinate the semen briefly. I gingerly sip and slurp into my mouth the semen mass along with just enough urine to flavor it. It's absolutely lovely, feeling and tasting somewhat like melted piss-flavored butter! Of course chasing it with the remaining urine is divine! What I wouldn't give to have another man prepare me such a drink!

• 3 months later...

For a real visual in front of a room full of pigs...have someone piss into a clear glass. Then, have a couple of men JO into the piss, and it will look like jelly fish "floaters" on in the yellow piss. The visual of yellow piss, esp if its before a lot of beer, and the white cum floating on top is quite a display. Of course, then you drink it in full view of others. Its a great way to let them know what your REALLY into, isnt it?

Gawwwd yes that's hawwt!

• 4 weeks later...

My Bf is 20 and I am 18  we have been together since I was 14 and a virgin. Mark loves when I drink his piss from his 9.5 inch cock. He will ask me if we are in the car and he doesnt  want to stop and I drink it out of his cock no problem. I think he is embarassed to admit it so I just fucking ask him for it a lot and he usually always fucks me like shortly after. He fucking needs to loosen up and fucking give me everything that comes out of his bigcock after all I own that cock and the piss is mine.

I was  trying to find out if my  lover is really turned on by me drinking his piss right from his cock. He came home today and said I have to piss I said just sit I can do it pulled out his cock out put it in my mouth he pissed right down my throat I sucked his cock after I drank the piss too and he fucked me twice in about 40 minutes later. Drinking his piss shows him I guess I am his bitch so  thats the new program. Mark is an alpha male they need to know they are number  one and I am not submissive so I have to do things to show him. about 3 months ago he told me to get his pot dealer to fuck me because this dude is fucking smoking hot   he said get a few loads in your boy pussy so he  can used his loads as lube for my boypussy.to fuck men I  did it 3 times and dude was fucking my boy hole like I was  a fucking a glory hole for like 3 months. I went and got him 3 loads up my ass and each time he loved  fucking that used hole. It was virgin when he he first got it. Sometimes he just likes hot dudes using my hole I am not one to cheat but I will fuck ANYONE he says. When we first met his pot  dealer Mark told me to suck his cock I did and he asked Mark to fuck me Mark said cool so the dude had already fucked my ass and Mark had me blow him and trade it for weed So off and on he knew how  good Mark taught me to suck cock over the next year Mark had me suck his cock a lot and he just kind of stopped trading my blow jobs. The pot guy was always asking me for a  blow job or boy pussy when Mark wasn't around and I am not allowed to make that choice only Mark picks who I fuck and what cocks I suck I can'''t even jack off with out Mark sayin OK. He gives me one a day but If I want to jack off again I have to ask and he likes to keep me horny so I suck cock better  Mark doesn't allow anyone to blow me and I am not ever allowed to top. so I only cum one time a day just before bed. So I am 18 Mark keeps me very fucking horny I blow Mark 4 times a day he is 20 I get one jack off session. He said I take great care of his cock when I am always horney. He prefers I just jack off and no blow jobs and boy pussy.

lMy lover likes the visual off me me drinking it right from  his cock. He  ask me to drink his piss out of his cock at a party last weekend  he loves getting his cock in my mouth in public its   thick as fuck and 9.5 inches. I got it out of Marks tight ass jeans in my mouth he pissed I cleaned his cock and put it away and we never got caught he was big time proud of me.  Fucking Alpha Males keep faggots jumping

No. But I LOVE funnel pissing down some sub. bitch's throat till their eyes water AND pissing up a bitch's cunt when my dick is buried in them.

Cause you are a loser asshole. My lover is an alpha male and in some ways I am his bitch he tells me who to fuck and when He only lets me jack off once a day no blow jobs or no topping or fucking boy pussy strictly jacking off to keep me horney so I suck cock better. My lover is 20 I blow him 4 times a day. But I am 18 he said thats way too much for me. But every couple months he picks a guy and I have to be just an absolute slut ask them after they fuck me do they any other guys to fuck me ask the dude if he can call a few of his friends so I can suck cock. Mark fucking loves hearing the stories. One day 9 guys I never met fucked me Mark was howling. Mark has me looking really hot so when guys meet me they usually want to fuck me. Mark put me on CL  and had a dude fucked me in a gas station bathroom bareback and cum in my hole then  he used that load for lube. The dude was 22 and had a big dick Mark tricked me he was black and I never had sex with anyone black.