I Love Drinking A Man's Piss. Do You?

Lastud4u

I love warm piss from the tap. I dream of having a large group of guys feed me there piss for days. like 50-? guys. I could live on piss .dam I love it cant get enough. my largest group so far is 15 guys was aa full night and 1/2 the next day.

I was sucking cock at a gloryhole ramp last summer and had just poppered up, felt a little trickle in my mouth but it wasn't until after I had swallowed it that I realized it wasn't his precum, that he had let a little piss start to flow. The he let a little more out and i eagerly swallowed that too. Finally the dude let loose a full stream and my mouth filled up. I realized i would be wearing it if i didn't gulp it down, so I went for it. Gulp gulp gulp gulp, kept swallowing and took all he had to give. I was so fucking immensely turned on by it. I had been pissed on before and had it in my mouth but that was the first piss guzzling experience and I have since repeated it. LOVE IT.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i drink piss from guys who i service. i don't just drink anyone's piss. i have to be into the guy, but once im into him, he can piss in a cup while i'm sucking him and feed me the entire cup then i continue sucking his dick. i prefer fresh piss not days old which is very difficult to enjoy. beer piss is really nothing, it's like water. morning piss is good and potent. piss from a guy who takes vitamins is also pretty strong, but i like to do it to please him...not really because i love the taste...i mean it's warm bitter and salty...what's there to like? i'd rather drink something else honestly, but it's more of a power exchange to me, like he's saying if you want this dick you better drink my piss faggot. i enjoy that domination part, like i'll do anything to have your dick type of thing.

• Upvote 1