Fun 3some

ronetbus

Saturday afternoon I had a fun 3some with 2 of my buddies who had never met each other before. My buddy Tom is a little older than me and loves to eat ass. We have talked in the past about me getting fucked while he watches. So I set up a date with another buddy Joe. Joe is fun guy who loves being vers. We have swapped rim jobs and fucks a couple of times. I ended up face down with Joe's nice big dick up my ass. He is a great fuck. He uses his spit from eating my hole plus his plentiful precum as lube. He doesn't give me more than I can take at first, but he is insistant about getting in all the way. After I loosen up and relax and really start to enjoy things, he long dicks me and corkscrews into me and plays my hole like a musical instrument. I respond by milking his dick with my ass muscles which makes him grunt and groan. Tom was really getting hot watching this. He got in behind Joe and ate his ass out good. Then he started fingering Joe's ass and got 4 fingers in. That plus the milking sent Joe past the point of no retrn and he dumped a nice load into me. He continued resting on top of me with his dick still inside. Tom slowly kept at his ass and I squeezed his dick gently enough not to push it out. We were all pretty damn blissed out.

Saturday afternoon I had a fun 3some with 2 of my buddies who had never met each other before. My buddy Tom is a little older than me and loves to eat ass. We have talked in the past about me getting fucked while he watches. So I set up a date with another buddy Joe. Joe is fun guy who loves being vers. We have swapped rim jobs and fucks a couple of times. I ended up face down with Joe's nice big dick up my ass. He is a great fuck. He uses his spit from eating my hole plus his plentiful precum as lube. He doesn't give me more than I can take at first, but he is insistant about getting in all the way. After I loosen up and relax and really start to enjoy things, he long dicks me and corkscrews into me and plays my hole like a musical instrument. I respond by milking his dick with my ass muscles which makes him grunt and groan. Tom was really getting hot watching this. He got in behind Joe and ate his ass out good. Then he started fingering Joe's ass and got 4 fingers in. That plus the milking sent Joe past the point of no retrn and he dumped a nice load into me. He continued resting on top of me with his dick still inside. Tom slowly kept at his ass and I squeezed his dick gently enough not to push it out. We were all pretty damn blissed out.

Sweet. I love threeways and this sounds like a good one! I hope it happens again and you post about it again!