Baiting the closeted safers

fuckboy20

So from time to time I go on location based apps. More recently actually I've used apps like growlr and grindr.

On websites such as mancunt and others you can list stats. Like safer only/never safe and other things you are interested in. For location based apps all you can really put in are your basic body stats and a little profile. And sometimes not even that.

So unless you flat out state it in your profile (some don't even let you) being able to put bb is a bit harder. That also leaves the guys who are around you who are into bareback a mystery. Sometimes guys send me messages on these. More recently I've not only been responding or testing something. Sometimes just on a whim if a guy says, "You like to bottom" or "What are you into" I'll post a picture of my ass dripping cum. If that doesn't state what I'm into I don't think anything will. Sometimes I get short or no responses afterwards. Some say it's hot and some ask about status, last test, std's and etc.

I just find it sort of interesting. I've had some say how hot it is but say they don't want to fuck raw. Say they prefer safe. Some wanting to fuck raw but wanted a photo copy of last test, std test, and probably social security number. And then others who are turned on by it and say they wanted to bred me.

So basically 3 types of responses. Which makes me think that probably some of these guys get turned on by seeing something like that and talking to someone about it but don't want to admit to themselves they are into it. Then there are those who want to do it but are worried about status, diseases, and etc. And then there are those who just want to fuck.

But I find sending a picture of cum dripping out of my ass as a great icebreaker. For the most part it's a good way to weed out the bullshitters and those who just aren't into what I'm into. I can't help but also wonder if talking so openly about barebacking also tempts these guys too. I wonder if maybe it makes them rethink their ways.

So just kinda curious if others do this. I sometimes send the dripping cum picture if a guy's annoying me (because it usually makes him go silent) or if I want to see if the guy is into bareback or not. But I never really even considered I was possibly baiting the safers until I started doing it a few times and a few of their responses.

I just find it sort of interesting. I've had some say how hot it is but say they don't want to fuck raw. Say they prefer safe. Some wanting to fuck raw but wanted a photo copy of last test, std test, and probably social security number. And then others who are turned on by it and say they wanted to bred me.

I think you are spot-on with your analysis.

In the above quoted text, there is a key phrase that many people don't pick up on "they prefer safe". Every time that I've had a guy use the words prefer safe in response the bareback or condoms question, I've found that to mean that they love bareback but since they don't know your feelings about guys into bareback or don't want to be labeled in some way that "prefer safe" works best. It only takes a couple follow-up questions or comments to discover that 99% of the guys who respond "prefer safe" want nothing more that to give or take cum deep in the ass with whomever they hookup with. "Prefer safe" is like the new code for "bareback" in my experience.

Guest JizzDumpWI

dshanebb; you might be right as I think about your post... "prefer safe" is; ironically a safe way to say "fuck me raw!" without actually saying that. Great insight.

I've never had a guy ask for copy of last test result. Is that common? It puts a lot of reliance on a single event test (that doesn't account for, typically, activities the prior 6 - 12 weeks). Also, it would be wicked easy to duplicate a test result on a laser printer to update the date - if one wanted to stealth.

Why looking for bb sex at such sites/apps with such a diverse crowd? You'll get lots of nasty responses, and will have to lead with puritans and annoying people who are not into it then feel like giving speeches.

In such sites I feel it's exciting to just don't know what will happen. As most of the times no one directly asks nor talks about how they like to fuck, bb or safe, once you start playing you will find out. My favorite way of finding out is laying on bed, having the bottom suck my dick then he sitting on it without a condom, feels like heaven. If he grabs a condom, I'd fuck him too, I can fuck bare and safe.

Why looking for bb sex at such sites/apps with such a diverse crowd? You'll get lots of nasty responses, and will have to lead with puritans and annoying people who are not into it then feel like giving speeches.

The location-based hookup apps make me uncomfortable simply because having had a scary stalker a few years ago (thankfully it is now illegal for him to contact or be near me). I think anyone who has had a similar horrifying experience with a stalker would agree that it will take something unfortunate and horrible to happen to a guy using one of those location-based hookup apps that will wake people up and realize how much private, personal info we're unnecessarily sharing. Is there really a need to know that someone can know that you're 300 feet away from them and pretty much track your location as long as you're signed onto the app? That makes me a bit uncomfortable...

post-949-140864343048_thumb.jpg

Hey FuckBoy-

I totally get ya,

I use this photo for the same reasons,

I approach almost all non vis-a-vis tech based hook ups with a

Jane Goodall amongst the gorillas

with a sorta social/ sexual anthropological survey

(with some tag and release thrown in).

A good pic "speaks volumes" (as does a bad pic/no pic)

The Male Animal processes a lot of information visually,

Fortunately almost all of it Turns Us ON!

ie.

Monkey see

Monkey do

Monkeys gonna

FUCK ur Hole

like PrisonSex

It's like the joke my Granny tells:

"Damn a Sight!

I read in the paper

that this baby was born

with BOTH sex organs.

hand to god~

straight up true~

a BRAIN and a PENIS"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32864[/ATTACH]

Hey FuckBoy-

I totally get ya,

I use this photo for the same reasons,

I approach almost all non vis-a-vis tech based hook ups with a

Jane Goodall amongst the gorillas

with a sorta social/ sexual anthropological survey

(with some tag and release thrown in).

A good pic "speaks volumes" (as does a bad pic/no pic)

The Male Animal processes a lot of information visually,

Fortunately almost all of it Turns Us ON!

ie.

Monkey see

Monkey do

Monkeys gonna

FUCK ur Hole

like PrisonSex

It's like the joke my Granny tells:

"Damn a Sight!

I read in the paper

that this baby was born

with BOTH sex organs.

hand to god~

straight up true~

a BRAIN and a PENIS"

Haha. I love that picture. Mine the cum is flooding out of my ass though. But your picture probably does the trick too. I love it. I kinda wanna wear a shirt like that sometimes ;)

A good or bad picture does speak volumes you are correct. In some ways it would be easier or more upfront to say, "I'm into bb". But they would be more likely turned off by that. Just showing a picture of cum dripping out there ass. They might have a few seconds of regret and disgust but then it might turn into curiosity and pleasure. Besides. Easier for the safers if you don't use terms like bareback ;P

@dshanebb

The reason is..well now is a good example. Fucking bbrt is down. That's where I got all my sex today. Mancunt is kinda fail imo. Adam4Adam is sort of worse. So where else to look if you want to see who's nearby. Location based apps do the trick. It's true that it's more variety of guys and harder to state bb. But that also makes it that more of a challenge. And if you find a good guy nearby then that's really good. But I can imagine if I had a stalker experience I wouldn't be too keen on location based hook up apps.