Bottoms, how often do you clean your hole out? (And why)

dckdan

Bottoms - How often do you clean out?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - How often do you clean out?

• Daily (or multiple times a day)
    • Only when you're going to get fucked
    • Never

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pozbtm1967
i love the ritual of cleaning and douching out and the squeaky clean feeling afterwards.......i douche only when im having a play session as doing too often upsets balance of your colon bacteria,etc.......i can spend upto 2 hrs deep douching especially if im to be fisted deep & wide......i can then play for approx 48 hrs without anyone hitting "mud"

You just need to make sure you keep the bacteria in your gut up to par... Activia, etc that are high in probiotics, etc. A light douche just inside the rectum to keep clean isn't an issue. Deeper every day, then yeah, you need to be wise about it. Make sure eating enough fibre, yogurt, etc to ensure a healthy system.

You cannot eliminate your bacteria by cleaning out with water (and you will not dry your guts out from that too).

In normal cleaning procedures you will not clean your guts deeper than 1-2 foot, which is only a short and last part of your digestive system.

No matter how much water you use, your colon will never become sterile from flushing out.

Hence your bacteria is still there - you lose some millions of them though, but that's the case with every shit you take.

Anyway the next bowel movement will put everything back to normal.

I practice water cleaning for more than 20 years now. It's really routine for me and there are no issues.

• 3 months later...
Guest manfun456

I clean out more often than I need to, but every day I feel like I need to be clean, just in case. Usually nothing happens. But every once in a while it pays off.

I use enemas weekly (just water, 3 or 4 liters) before I have sex with many men (sauna, dark room, orgies), but when I have sex just with one man; I just drink 2 or 3 liters of water, is the necesary to clean the zone, don´t have problems, I don´t need more ! :)

Edited by RenzzoRenne

• 2 weeks later...

Psyllium goes a long way in making cleaning a snap. I only clean out when I'm going to take cock and always have a 2 pack of Fleet enemas on hand for last minute freshening up. Taking fiber and eating lightly before getting fucked is key. There is no reason not to be clean.

I agree with hawwkfan... i take Metamucil every day and it keeps me mostly clean, so when I'm ready to take cock, a quick clean is all i need. I bought a bulb enema cleaning device from FortTroff. It has a plastic flexible tip that screws into the bulb. The tip is about 6" long, curved, and about 1/2" in diameter. A couple full bulbs squeezed into my ass, and rinsed out, and I'm good to go.

• 3 weeks later...