Two Poz Stud Tops Fill One Ass With Virus

I spent two months of another summer working on a remote camp festival project so far from the nearest town we had our own camp.Across the field from the trucks and trailers full of the supplies and tools the prefab mess hall, bunk house and toilet and shower facilities served the twenty-five of us men. The mess hall had the kitchen trailer in one half and the mess hall itself in the other trailer with a long table with benches that seated fifteen on each side. The bunkhouse was a large tent with some double decker bunks and some army surplus cots. Each of us had a footlocker at the foot of our bunks or cots and there was a row of gym type lockers along one wall.

The shithouse was a wooden shed on skids with three fixtures along one outside wall with the toilet at the far end, a sink on the other end by the door and a urinal between them. No dividers separated the fixtures. The door was between the sink's corner and the shower stall wall in the middle. The other side had a three-by-eight two-head shower stall. A water tank painted black and elevated on a stand supplied luke-warm water. An exhaust grill in the corner of the ceiling over the toilet removed the stink from shitting. The turbine ventilator on the roof whirred lazily in the minimal breeze. The shithouse was situated so the prevailing winds blew fresh air in the door when it was left open The screen door had a closer, a nice improvement over the simple spring which slammed it shut every time we went in or out.

One afternoon I entered to find a full house. Patrick was using the urinal, John was pissing in the sink and Miquel who was above us in hierarchy was on the john. I had the choice of pissing in the shower drain or standing next to John but Miquel opened his mouth for me. I stepped up to him, stuck my cock in it, he sealed his lips around my dick, wrapped his hand around the part outside his mouth and I slid my fingers into his hair which was as black as the dirt under my fingernails to hold his head in place. I began taking a very enjoyable piss while he drank it.

I emptied my bladder while he drank the rest of my piss. John finished pissing and stepped over to me. We put our arms around each other and french kissed, our glasses sometimes clicking together, while Miquel drank my piss. Once he swallowed the last drops of my piss he sucked my dick a minute as I hardened in his mouth and hand. Pat finished pissing in the urinal, turned around and stood there admiring John and me.

My dick was hard so I pondered which end to fuck. I had used Miquel's mouth the last two times I screwed him as well as well as some other mouths and hadnt had a piece of anyone's ass in a week. So far none of the guys who sucked me off and swallowed my loads caught my bug. The only positive bottom was a receptacle for us poz Tops and versatiles. Miquel was neg and knew John and I were poz but we knew he wanted to be pozzed by masculine men.

"Wipe your ass good Miquel, I'm gonna fuck it." I told him.

"I'll rim some spit into him Jim." Patrick said.

Miquel left my cock wet and I stepped back. He stood up, leaving his pants down around his ankles and wiped his neg ass good before he turned around. Patrick stepped up, bent-over and rimmed him leaving his ass wet with his spit.

Miquel grabbed his ankles and I stepped to his rear. I lined up my shot, put my cut 7" meat to his asshole and held his hips. I entered him as he flinched alittle because the only lube was his spit on my dick, Pat's spit on his hole and the residual shit left in his rectum. I hilted myself and fucked him. His ass felt good around my dick as I used him to make my dick feel good. Miquel wasnt too comfortable but I was. I fucked his ass good, the swucking sounds almost filling the room as John and Pat admired me. I fucked faster, harder, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass, my dick heating up. I was breathing harder and started working up a sweat by the time I got my urges. I had to readjust my grip on his hips to keep from digging my nails into his skin and pounded him to victory. I hilted my dick in him and ejaculated, shooting off over half a dozen rapid-fire spurts of AIDS-laden cum inside his ass while John supported me as my knees shook. I then pulled halfway out and slammed it home a few times, my pelvis slapping his ass with each thrust of my hips driving my dick in his asshole to tear him up more inside and pump the rest of my HIV-laden sperm cells into him. I hilted myself again, pulling him to me a few seconds,then I pulled halfway out and slammed it home again before yanking my spent dick out of him. I noticed a little bit of blood along with some of my cum on it.

"Great fuck stud!" John said as he hugged and french kissed me.

"Your turn my fellow stud." I told John who had already opened his fly to free his stiff dick which was similar to mine.

John grabbed Miquel's hip with one masculine hand and used his other hand to guide his dick to the hole before grabbing the other hip. He shoved his glans into Miquel and yanked his hips to himself as he rammed it in up to the nuts with a manly snap of his own hips causing him to flinch and give a slight yelp.

"Be glad I bite my nails. Jim's would have cut you up" John said with a hearty laugh.

Patrick kneeled in front of me, opened his mouth wide and took my spent cock in his mouth. He closed his lips around the hairy base of my cock and began sucking it clean, humming in delight as he worked his tongue on my shaft and licked and sucked traces of Miquel's blood, shit and my poz cum off of it and swallowed it. It was a great afterfuck for me.

John fucked Miquel good, enjoying himself as much as I enjoyed myself using the versatile's ass for his sexual fulfillment. The man fucked harder, faster, working up a sweat and beginning to breathe hard while I admired him and his studmanship. All the while Pat kept sucking my dick while humming in delight.

John finally nutted in Miquel, hilting himself adding his dirty load to mine up the now slightly sore ass pumping off his initial spurts, pulled out halfway and slammed it home, a loud "smack" as his pelvis slapped the ass. A few more manly hip-snapping thrusts later he yanked out.

Pat finished sucking my cock and sucked off of it leaving it clean and dry and kissed it and my sweaty balls.

Miquel remained bent-over to keep our AIDS-charged cum inside him and avoid letting any of his ass. Pat turned and began sucking John's dick clean. John and I again hugged and french kissed while Pat sucked his dick clean of our cums and Miquel's residual shit and blood.

A few minutes later Patrick was finished and sucked off of my buddy's dick leaving it clean and dry and kissed it and his scrotum. John and I pulled our tongues out of each others mouths, put our dicks away and zipped up while Pat turned and began kissing and licking Miquel's hole, but not sucking any of John's and my cums out of it. I could hear Pat humming the way he did when he sucked our dicks clean.

John and I kissed again and stood, arms around each others shoulders, watching Pat do his duty rimming Miquel's ass.

"Man that was my best feeling piece of ass in a month. My dick really felt good pumping my dirty AIDS up his virgin cunt." John exclaimed while caressing his weapon.

"Same here. Few things feel as good as shooting my AIDS off in someone and pozzing him. It was even better sharing the fun with a fellow stud like you who turns me on." I replied.

Pat kissed Miquel's ass and then sucked the cheeze from his uncut dick although he had cummed from getting fucked by us.

Pat then licked Miquel's cum off the floor. It was the last neg cum Miquel would ever shoot.

"That was a nice fucking studs! Next time please piss in my mouth John." Miquel gushed and hugged John and me.

Pat then added that he enjoyed his part and asked us to fuck him bare when we had the chance. He had wanted to get fucked by John and me for months but was weary of a poz load up his hole and what his wife would do if he caught our bug. Pat's dick was rock hard so he masturbated, caught his load in his hand and licked it off. We laughed at him on our way out of the shithouse. Pat then put his dick away, zipped up and followed us out.

A couple of weeks later Miquel took sick and had to leave the camp on the weekly supply truck.

"We did it stud!" John exclaimed while rubbing his hardening dick through his pants and throwing his other arm around me and kissing me.

My dick also hardened from the news and seeing John's he-man hand on his bulge.

By the time Miquel got over that initial AIDs flu we were packing up the camp for its return to the yard.

He returned to work a month later having recovered enough. I wondered how he felt toward John and me because we had knocked his ass up.

One day a week after his return to work we overheard him and another guy talking during lunch.

Miquel said, "I had it cumming sooner or later. At least two studly he-men who turn me on knocked me up. I'm surprised I didnt get pozzed through my mouth."

Edited by Tailgunner

• 2 months later...