Insertions

@btchbyl - It felt very weighty and full, because it all settled in and filled up in my rectum, not much passing through the second ring. It didn't hurt at all. I didn't do it on all fours, but lying on the floor on my shoulders with my ass in the air and my back supported against the side of my bed. You want gravity to help you for best effect.

I tried it because 1) I watched a video in which a Dom upside down in bondage and filed his ass with chain (hot) and 2) I had watched a Dom Top perform a demonstration with his sub female where he filled her cunt with the same kind of chain, then yanked it all out in one strong yank, and she orgasmed. (They did it as a party demo.) I didn't exactly orgasm when I pulled mine out, but it came out with kind of a slick shluuuurp that made me shiver all over, and yes, I felt every single link across my prostate.

If you want to see it, I've put an image of it in my ass in my profile gallery ErosWired.

Disclaimer: There are potential risks. If the chain were to become deeply intertwined in your bowel and you tried to yank it all out, you could end up pulling your bowel out through your anus. Don't try this at home. If you insist on it, ensure that you use a very heavy weight of chain with very smooth steel links. Don't choose one with links that have rough welds. If you have a chain with a big hook on the end, for God's sake, Man, don't insert the hook.

10 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Disclaimer: There are potential risks. If the chain were to become deeply intertwined in your bowel and you tried to yank it all out, you could end up pulling your bowel out through your anus. Don't try this at home. If you insist on it, ensure that you use a very heavy weight of chain with very smooth steel links. Don't choose one with links that have rough welds. If you have a chain with a big hook on the end, for God's sake, Man, don't insert the hook.

I did this yesterday, (with  less chain) to the boy of the moment in my sling.  I have just under two feet of very big links.  It acts as a heavy version of the "balls on a string" ass toy.  I was a fun visit to Homo Depot to find the correct size.  I spent a very long time filing and emery clothing some of the welds so they are smooth.  It is also a chain with a finish so that it will not rust.  I've included two pictures from the first session I did with it.

Mark 1 007.JPG

Mark 1 010.JPG

Guest btchbyl
6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@btchbyl - It felt very weighty and full, because it all settled in and filled up in my rectum, not much passing through the second ring. It didn't hurt at all. I didn't do it on all fours, but lying on the floor on my shoulders with my ass in the air and my back supported against the side of my bed. You want gravity to help you for best effect.

I tried it because 1) I watched a video in which a Dom upside down in bondage and filed his ass with chain (hot) and 2) I had watched a Dom Top perform a demonstration with his sub female where he filled her cunt with the same kind of chain, then yanked it all out in one strong yank, and she orgasmed. (They did it as a party demo.) I didn't exactly orgasm when I pulled mine out, but it came out with kind of a slick shluuuurp that made me shiver all over, and yes, I felt every single link across my prostate.

If you want to see it, I've put an image of it in my ass in my profile gallery ErosWired.

damn thats fucking hot. i might need to work up to this but its def on my list of new things to try in my ass.

• 1 year later...
On 4/17/2013 at 2:50 AM, bottomcumwhore said:

Ok so I know this sounds kinda weird but it was hot to me lol. So this guy that loads me with his poz cum on a regular base decided he wanted to help me with some insertions. Well we were out in the woods and he had found some random bugs and caught them and didnt kill them and also had grass hoppers for a lizard he has at home and worms. He also had a ice chest and wouldnt tell me what was inside. Any ways he opened me ass up and first filled it with all the live bugs. Felt weird since there were a few different types of bugs moving around in my hot wet hole. Get them out then he opened me up again and I felt water being poured in then that was all. Well I didnt know tell after the fact that he had also put 10 feeder gold fish in my hole with the water. After all that he used a branch from a tree then forced it in my ass then loaded me up with his hot toxic cum. He has way more plans for next time. This time I will try and get pictures and if you guys have any ideas let me know. PM me or comment on this. I will try anything

rad!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I am still looking for extreme, bizarre, crazy insertion ideas. I am looking for ideas that haven't really been done before or very few have dared to to. Size wise I not able to go big yet due to the lack of being able to train my hole. But as far as object insertion I have inserted in both my mouth and ass used tampon applicators taken out of garbage trucks. Nasty water from a garbage truck. So thats the kind of nasty stuff I am looking for. Now I don't go climbing into the trash finding the stuff because I will get fired but I am able to get some stuff from when its cleaned out. Other ideas wanted though.

• 1 year later...