DC for spring break

I'm a part time student and I work part time, so I don't have much money to go anywhere too far during spring break. My choices are Boston and DC, and I pretty much wanna go somewhere and have the piggiest time possible. Aside from just hosting guys in my hotel room, what piggy places are there to go in DC? Any bathhouses, bars (preferably with backroom/darkroom), or the like?

If you enjoy fisting action, Washington DC has a group into fisting to the Nth- they have their own fist house ! And the men are super nice guys-- all very willing to lend a hand , and if you are a newbie and a DC virgin, some will even give tips, tours and more <veg> I stumbled on a great, relatively inexpensive($89-96/night) hotel in DC this past year- the Hotel Baron, on 22nd and P St. 2 blocks to DuPont Cir and the Metro stn, the hotel has a beer bar with 500 brands of beer downstairs- and 4 doors down to P St is the Fireplace- a gay bar that draws more of a black crowd but is certainly not limiting. Crew Club ( baths) is an easy walk of maybe 7 or 9 blocks from the hotel- Tues is half price night and their big night of the week. There is also a club called Glorious Health Club out near the Fort Totten area- more of a sex club vrs a bath. It is eclectic, to say the least- more black men than white bois, and set up as an art installation of sorts- and old car parked in one of the areas, pool table used for cookies and snacks, one area has a half dozen punching bags hanging above a couple older sofas. Not amazing- and a bitch to get to and more importantly- get back from ( esp in early morning hours)Check out the CODE parties-- COCDEDC and the same internet ending as this website ( there is a systembot that does not allow dot endings on here) Hope this gets you warmed up and ready