He Said He Loved Me, but Pozzed Me

Well. I'd have believed young and not quite with it, and hoped it was not. Now I'm going with complete fiction. Its impossible to imagine someone that out of touch with reality, and still able to function...

You're kidding? You haven't seen Honey Boo Boo have you? Watch that or the Kardashians. You'll find that there are plenty of vapid humans out there... Much to my surprise they still get to vote :mellow:

We so much want to be loved and yet we're willing to be walked on for just a taste of it. But real love doesnt' endanger your life. Ever. Many of us don't love ourselves... That's the start of it...

I do realize this is in the fiction section but the fine line in this story hits to many out there - so I felt I'd weigh in.

I have nothing else to add. Most posters in this thread have achieved this admirably.

Gents,

Edited by Jaymarcs

• 8 months later...

Wow! So much has happened lately! I'll cut to the chase. We got married! We are so in love with each other now. We have learned to accept each other. I still get a little jealous, sometimes, i admit it. Like he flirted with the bartender (Fernando) at the dinner reception after our ceremony. But, I dont think he realizes when he does that ya know?

Oh, and we have a new roommate. That bartender (Fernando) is living with us in the guest bedroom now hopefully for not much longer. it's been a few months now. And he always walks around in his underwear and i don't want my husband getting any ideas. Hes just here to save money. My husband is so generous and considerate to let him stay here to help him get on his feet.

Well, I think that's it. Lots is going on! Only sad thing is that we haven' had sex since our wedding night. But i think that's normal for many married couples. I'm sure we'll have more fun ahead soon.

• 10 months later...