Lunch Hour Knock-up

I had been friends with Rick an ex-marine from three decades ago. He wore a chambray shirt, designer jeans and sandals that he wore on his days off. His difference from most dudes was his manly job as a maintenance man at the metal fabrication plant we worked at where we wore our gray work clothes with hardhat, work gloves and steel toed work boots. He was versatile and was equally fond of 69ing with someone as well as fucking ass and getting fucked. He gave me great head and sucked my dick clean after I fucked his ass. Despite him having the longhair most younger men had, along with long nails, no facial hair and being versatile instead of a Top like me he was otherwise as manly as I was, having screwed a number of versatile bears, bikers, sports jocks and married men, in their asses and mouths, and he was also good at rimming and getting rimmed.

One day he admitted how my manly hands turned him on and that he wanted me to jack him off and fuck him. He had restricted himself to giving head to us poz guys since he believed there's little chance of catching our HIV through his mouth.

"As long as I can use your cum for lube to fuck you with. Also, remember that I'm now poz. You bug-chasing and want the gift?" I replied.

"From a manly stud like you, yes! Prove your manhood in me." he gushed.

We went to the shower in the mens locker room during our lunch break, dropped our pants and I soaped his dick and my hand for jacking lube. I stood behind him and grabbed his dick which finished hardening in my rough callused nailbitten hand. I jacked him off and caught his load in my hands.

"Best orgasm I've had in a long while!" he gushed like a queen in heat.

He then knelt and sucked my dick to full hardness, kissed it and left it wet with his spit. He bent over and grabbed his ankles while I smeared his cum on my dick. It mixed with his spit and I then spat on his hole and put my meat to it. I had been more used to fucking the bottoms by laying on their backs while they lay on their stomachs but I got used to fucking ass standing up with the assholes bent-over because many of my scores were in mensrooms and the showers. After my first few such conquests I enjoyed standing tall and proud using some asshole for my sexual pleasure.

I grabbed his hips and shoved my dick right up his ass. He had more discomfort than usual because he had just cummed. I liked that his ass was at least a little bit tighter around my loggerhead because he had already cummed and that I would be pumping my newly acquired bug into him. He usually was turned on from getting fucked by us masculine men so he often cummed before we pumped our loads up his ass or cummed as soon as he put his dick in someone's mouth or shoved it up their ass.

Once hilted inside him I flexed my love muscle and then fucked him. He took it well while I took my pleasure in his ass. I always loved "proving" the already obvious fact that I'm more a man because I wore glasses, had a full beard, weighed well over 200 lbs. and most important was always a Top.

I fucked that asshole for about ten minutes before getting my urges. I fucked him faster and harder, my pelvis sometimes slapping his ass as I yanked his hips to me with each thrust, and then hilted myself as I shot my first volley of rapid-fire spurts deep into his ass and then resumed thrusting to pump the rest of my dirty seed up him. I hilted myself again while he told me how good getting fucked by me was. I told him it was my best piece of him ever. My dick felt just about twice as good as any other time I fucked him even when I broke his cherry, his tight ass around my dick back then while he endured the pain I enjoyed pumping into him. The nice difference was that this was my first piece of his ass after I caught the bug myself.

"Thanks. You're a good hole as always. Hope you 'enjoy' my gift to you." I replied.

I pulled out of him and let him turn around to suck my dick clean. After he sucked it clean I gave him a drink of warm beer on tap before he sucked off of my meat leaving it clean and dry. He kissed it and my sweaty balls, stood up and hugged me.

"I'm glad you wanted me to knock you up. I sure enjoyed doing it to you, my dick felt really good pumping my dirty cum up your ass and into your bloodstream." I told him.

"Pleasure's all mine stud. You dont know how much you turn me on!" he softly gushed and kissed me.

Thinking how crappy he would feel when he caught that flu added to my turnon. It was kind of like S&M without the leather and whips. He was actually the fourth ex-marine I had fucked but the first one I pozzed. I had also fucked an active duty marine not to mention other active and ex-military guys whose asses and mouths I'd pumped my loads into. Over the next couple of decades any more bug-chasers would want me to knock them up.

Just then Stan the skinny ugly old janitor and a fat flabby slobby man named Bill entered the mens locker room, came into the restroom and walked to the shower.

I looked over the shower door and opened it.

"Hi Stan, Bill." I greeted them.

Both men were poz. As a matter of fact I had knocked Stan up one afternoon after quitting time the week before. He knew I was poz but figured that he wouldnt live past eighty with or without AIDS and was almost in love with me like Rick was. He sucked decent cock and had a still tight ass, as he reserved it for us men.

"Looks like a man fucked a queer. I'll have myself a piece if you dont mind." Stan said.

"Be my guest." I replied.

Stan looked past his prime but was still able to get it up and cum. He was 60 years old, skinny, wrinkled, wore old glasses, had dirty nails and liked getting rimmed and his gnarly feet orally serviced. He decided to let Bill go first so Rick sucked Bill's cheezy uncut meat to hardness and then assumed the position. Bill entered him and grabbed his hips with his flabby nailbitten hands and fucked him. Stan was a versatile unlike Bill and me who were Tops. We hugged and kissed after he unbuttoned his gray work shirt, our glasses clicking together. He hadnt used his mouth since the day I pozzed his ass. He would soon get the initial flu.

Bill made short work of Rick, nutting in five minutes, his forty five year old uncut dick adding his poz cum to mine in the dude.

He pulled out and let Rick suck his dick clean. Rick kissed his balls even though his crotch was sweaty and raunchy smelling.

Stan then let Rick suck him to hardness, then had his piece of ass while Bill, his shirt unbuttoned, hugged and kissed me. We men hugged and kissed for the ten minutes Stan needed to fuck Rick and get off. Bill was sweaty so we rubbed together in man to man affection. Bill and I disengaged so he could kiss Stan when he came in Rick. They kissed and then Stan pulled his spent dick out of Rick who turned around, sucked it clean and kissed it and his balls. Seeing all that combined with hugging and kissing my fellow men started getting my dick hard but lunch hour was just about over so we pulled up our pants, buttoned our shirts and were about to leave when Patrick came in. The married bisexual saw the cum running out of Rick's ass and knelt to felch it but I told him to leave our cum in because it was poz and we were knocking him up. His own dick got hard from doing that but Rick sucked his uncut dick and swallowed his load.

Pat then saw Rick's cum on the shower floor, got on all fours and licked it up.

Pat was still neg and like Rick had confined himself to just sucking our cocks, rimming us and orally servicing our feet.

Pat and I discussed how he could break it to his wife if he ever got pozzed. He said he would like me to poz him once he came up with a good explanation for his wife. I had fucked him numerous times before getting pozzed and knew that if I pozzed him my dick would feel great when I ejaculated in him.

A week or so later Stan had the initial AIDS flu courtesy of my HIV-shooting dick. He was off off over a month because it's harder for older and for skinny persons to get over it.

A week after Stan caught his flu Rick caught it himself. Being young in his twenties and much heavier than Stan he weathered it better and was back at work in three weeks although still getting his strength back. Both men took comfort that I suffered it after getting pozzed from a dirty needle a nurse who was a drug user had pricked me with at a medical center.

A week after their return several of us Poz men fucked Rick as well as used his mouth for his cocksucking and rimming skills.

It was almost a month later before some of us fucked Stan. Stan also fucked some poz guys and then pozzed his first neg guy at a nude beach we went to one weekend. The piece of ass Stan knocked up was a bisexual newly married twenty-something twink just graduating college. He had been broken-in by a couple of neg men and got fucked from time to time by them as well as sucked-off five men a week. Stan had told him he was poz but he had the foolish idea that a homely old man didnt get around much and would somehow be 'safe'. He soon learned different. Stan said it was one of his best feeling orgasms and made him feel like the studly he-man he really was.

Later Bill went to that nude beach and knocked-up a chubby-chaser who was about the same age as the dude Stan knocked up. Three weeks later when Bill told us his dirty seed had done its work in that twink he fucked we hugged and french kissed and fucked Rick's mouth.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...