Ever trick a guy into fuckin you?

neg4poztop

And I don't mean in a desperate way,I mean say if you were on some site or posted an ad on cl( obviously u wouldn't have your face posted or sent), and some guy you knew answered your ad or hit u up online and wanted to fuck you,but you know if you sent your face pic they wouldn't have fukd you so you got them to fuck you anonymous scene on all4s...well I've done this..but not recently..would love to hear any stories about this scene...

No, and if anything I try to make an effort to make sure there are no surprises, at least on my end. I post pics on sites that I hope will catch someone's attention, but I keep them current and I also have pics, usually locked, that show me in my regular day to day look, including full face pic. I've had guys 'trick' me, and in most cases I go ahead with the fuck, but there have been a few times when I've just had to come clean with a guy and tell him that I'm not into him and he knows why. I wish more guys were comfortable with who they are, no matter what they look like. Looks really don't mean squat to me as long as I like their attitude, or if they are looking to get into the same thing I am. But when they have truly tried to pull off something where they are clearly not who they described themselves to be it disappoints me. Again though... except for a very, very few circumstances I still let them fuck me down.

it's not dumb think about all the guys getting fucked head down on all 4's with just there butt showing, it's pretty obvious they want to get fucked no questions asked. i do this quite regular in sex cinema's & there are enough guys that want to fuck a hole & fill it up with cum. they're not interested in your face only your ass as a hole to unload in. I sometimes like sex like that it's what i think is truly NSA.