SBN Hoist London

toxiclover

Yesterday, I snuck out to a sex party going on at a leather club in Vauxhall. SBN at The Hoist in London is held every Sunday afternoon from 2:30 - 7:00PM. SBN stands for stark bollock naked. The dresscode is simply footwear.

Sunday was my first time at the club. Upon entering, I was handed a large black trash bag and then enter a large room with other men in all states of undress. I undress and put all my clothes in the black trash bag. After waiting in line with my bag of clothes, I pay and receive a wristband and drink ticket.

The Hoist is a leather club so everything is dark and in black. The venue contains a bar, a couple slings, maze, dark room, and some cubicles to fuck inside. It is pretty extensive for a fuck club. Apparently when I attended yesterday, the other half of the club was open which isn't usual.

The crowd was a lot of fit, hung men. Mostly white but a few others as well.

Being my first time at the club, I walked around and checked out what the had to offer then got my first drink. There was action going on through out the club. Lots of guys fucking and sucking dick. Wherever there was action there was usually a crowd gathered around to watch. From what I could see about half the guys were fucking bareback.

When I was watching a group of guys fucking, I was approached by a hot 20-something latino. We make out and he play with my tits. After a few minutes he goes down on my cock and give me some great head. He comes back up and we make out for a few minutes when I decide to suck on his cock. He leans against the wall as I suck him and play with his tits. I get his cock wet and slick with my saliva and stand up, turn around, and lower myself on his raw cock.

I lean over and he starts to bareback my raw hole with his latino cock. It feels so good getting raw fucked by this stud as I huff on my bottle of poppers. He doesn't last long and soon enough he picks up his pace and I shove my ass back onto his raw cock. I am soon rewarded with a creamy load pumping in my ass.

I stand up and kiss him and tell him how hot that was. He departs and soon a black man next to me starts making out with me. I play with his huge 9" cock and soon deepthroat him on my knees. He pulls out a rubber and hands me lube. He obviously wants to fuck my ass.

Despite him wearing a rubber, I am still excited to get his big black dick in my ass. It hurts bad upon his first entry so I apply more lube to his cock. The second time he slides in a lot easier. His big dick feels so good pumping my hole. He fucks me hard and as I am bent over, grabbing my shoulders and sliding his tool inside my ass.

He fucks me about ten minutes when he hurries his pace and moans as he fills the condom in my ass up with his load. Wow. What a start.

I go to the bathroom after the second fuck to clean up. The place is a mess but I guess that's what happens at a sex club.

I decide to cruise the club some more as I really need to bust my load in some hole. I walk around the club and go to the second half that was opened up today. I see a hot arab 20-something boy getting raw fucked in a corner. The bottom has a huge dick. Like 10" and thick. I hope he uses that on some boys as well.

After the top finishes in the arab stud's ass, I ask the bottom if he wants another quick load. He continues bent over and I spit on my cock and enter his ass. Its full of seed. I pound his ass and ask him to beg for my seed. To my surprise, he tells me to "charge up his ass. give me that poz load." Wow this guy is a freak so I play along. I tell him to take my "dirty seed you fucking slut" and slam my cock as deep as I can fit it and unload a huge load of seed deep inside the arab boy's ass.

I'm exhausted so I clean up, change back in my clothes and head home.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/sbn-hoist-london.html

• 2 months later...