Learning To Bottom

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the best dildo / toy to buy to train my hole?

I have the tightest hole imaginable. The only way to get a cock in is basically "forced" -- and i don't have the guts to submit to a rape scene.

So, I need to train my hole.

My instinct was to get a toy that starts narrow and gets wider gradually.

Suggestions?

Meanwhile, anyone in LA or OC that enjoys training a tight hole and turning a top into a bottomboi - send a message : )

I agree no toys needed you need to relax and enjoy the ride. Let the top play with your hole a bit. I like to start with a good rim get it nice and wet then slide a finger or two in to loosen it up. When I feel its ready then I slide in slowly at first again to allow time to relax and when ready go at it.

I agree too. Having a good top open you up is a lot more fun than using toys. However, you can get small, medium and large butt plugs. You can keep them in for hours at a time getting your hole to be used to being open. You can use dildos to help get used to depth. Not that many guys are over eight inches so shoot for a dildo that size learn how to take it in and out. This will get you used to being fucked.

Actually, "The tightest hole imaginable" is a myth. The hole can expand to a width you can't imagine. Use dildos and butt plugs to keep it open. Use the toys as a form of "exercise." Wear the plugs throughout the day and even at night. I would suggest you start with a small plug. Wear it for many 2 hours, remove it and reinsert the next day for 3 hours. When you get to 8 hours, then start with the medium plug for 2 hours and work your way up. Wear the plugs throughout the night. Make sure to clean yer cunt before you do any playing and STOP saying you have the tighest hole imaginable! Remember, that is a myth!

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the best dildo / toy to buy to train my hole?

I have the tightest hole imaginable. The only way to get a cock in is basically "forced" -- and i don't have the guts to submit to a rape scene.

So, I need to train my hole.

My instinct was to get a toy that starts narrow and gets wider gradually.

Suggestions?

Meanwhile, anyone in LA or OC that enjoys training a tight hole and turning a top into a bottomboi - send a message : )