NYC Reviews - Sex Parties, Sex Clubs, Bathhouses, etc.

rawTOP

ABOUT THE RAIN BOW HOUSE:

this is a good place to go for a (lower entry price). but thats all. all the men who visit this place have huge huge dysfunctional mental problems. in that they all don't know it but they are all shying away from actually physically touching each other. weird weird and twisted. i mean they all act like they pay money to go there to (run away from each other). thats incredibly strange to watch. or they are not dysfunctional. but really they are all intent in an evil way of wasting their own money and everyone else's money to. the people who run the place are super nice. but the guys that come to the place for fun are incredibly mentally ill or intent at mental evil(in wasting each others time). very not good. your better off staying home and masturbating.if you chose to challenge me on this or ask me any further questions then email me at: hereandnowjrjrjr@yahoo.com

NVRPullout bareback orgy 

Where 5th floor walk up on Lexington and 23rd

These parties have had several names.  Testosterone is another name.  The host's name is changed too but the pictures used are always appealing.

I have been to several of these under various names and the attendance is always so sparse I had stopped going.

Recent parties have listed massive attendance and action on BBRT and claim to be so popular they are given every Sunday night over the summer.

Three weeks ago I gave it another chance,

On the dark stairs it was the same Greek host (who only has sex with a condom) while trying to make money from the bareback

community.

The three hour party advertised upwards of 97 attendees.

One hour into the party there were FIVE men there.

Yes, it's possible that this was just an off night.  If anyone has had any luck at these events I will accept correction.

I left feeling really resentful that the party giver had so exaggerated the size of the event and had been boaasting huge turnouts for weeks.  I also knew the host's BBRT profile was Greekram  and felt NVRPullout was used just to rebrand the scam.

No matter how good this party sounds, it is all false advertising.

• Upvote 2

^ Damn that sucks, meetme! I have thought about going to that party before but now I know it's a total waste of time.

What about the parties hosted in Brooklyn and West Village by a guy named Andy? Many of them are labeled interracial. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

• 2 months later...
Guest plowmeraw

Venue Name: Eruption at Chelsea Duplex

How many times have you gone? Party was on hiatus for years but just started back up. This was my first time since the parties started again in May.

Rough percent of guys barebacking: All but one when I went. 

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? Pretty easy the night I went. There were actually more tops than bottoms, which is unusual for an NYC sex party. Probably a fluke, but made for a good night for me!

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? The only person I saw rubber up was a top. None of the bottoms were asking to be fucked with condoms. 

How many guys go? Not the largest party, probably 20 or 30 guys all night long. But most of them were totally down to fuck. There was one poser who I didn't see playing with anyone--why go to a sex party then? A few others were only into oral, but most of the guys were uninhibited and there was plenty of breeding. 

How exclusive is the crowd? Not very. Mix of ages and body types. But a good crowd--most of the guys at least average looking, and height-weight proportionate. 

Best times to go: Every other Tuesday. The other Tuesdays are "Peak" parties, which are ostensibly safe sex. I've been fucked raw at those, too, but the designated bareback party was much better. Lots more sex. 

Other Details: Highly recommended. I'll go as much as I can. Hopefully attendance will continue to be pretty good. The host has blogged that he'll host more bareback parties if there is demand (he has said he prefers raw sex himself). See schedule/more info at: http://theorgyguy.blogspot.com/

Edited by plowmeraw

• 2 weeks later...

NVRPullout bareback orgy 

Where 5th floor walk up on Lexington and 23rd

These parties have had several names.  Testosterone is another name.  The host's name is changed too but the pictures used are always appealing.

I have been to several of these under various names and the attendance is always so sparse I had stopped going.

Recent parties have listed massive attendance and action on BBRT and claim to be so popular they are given every Sunday night over the summer.

Three weeks ago I gave it another chance,

On the dark stairs it was the same Greek host (who only has sex with a condom) while trying to make money from the bareback

community.

The three hour party advertised upwards of 97 attendees.

One hour into the party there were FIVE men there.

Yes, it's possible that this was just an off night.  If anyone has had any luck at these events I will accept correction.

I left feeling really resentful that the party giver had so exaggerated the size of the event and had been boaasting huge turnouts for weeks.  I also knew the host's BBRT profile was Greekram  and felt NVRPullout was used just to rebrand the scam.

No matter how good this party sounds, it is all false advertising.

Same Greek guy that I'm guessing rents out his apartment to guys who want to have a party, hence the changing names. Different organizer/host, same "landlord". The 97 attendees comes from the number of people who RSVP'd on BBRT. But in my experience only 10-15% of guys who RSVP actually show up. And it's quite possible you showed up on a bad night too.

My beef with that place is that the times I was there, the Greek guy never has A/C or heat running, to save money. No heat during the winter or A/C during a heat wave does not make for fun fucking. Left both times within ten minutes with a refund.

If I left when it was EMPTY and it was just a "bad night."  And you left twice after being there for 10 minutes.  Is this ever a good party?

No one has spoken up to say it has been anything but a waste of time, since I posted three months ago.

Guest plowmeraw

Venue Name: Cumunion at Rainbow Playground

How many times have you gone? once

Rough percent of guys barebacking: 5%

How easy is it for bottoms to get loads? My experience here was entirely consistent with what other guys have said about any of the parties in this space. I was hoping that because it was being billed as a Cumunion party it might be a little different. The crowd was very inhibited. Very little fucking at all--mostly oral and a lot of guys insisted on condoms. I think I might have been the only person there who was fucked outside of the private rooms. I think the private rooms are fine, but for me a big part of the appeal of a sex party is being able to have a guy put his dick in your mouth while the other one fucks you, and when your top needs a break to have someone else come in and keep pounding you. I managed, with a lot of work, to find three tops. One guy tried to fuck me but he couldn't get hard enough, probably because he insisted on a condom. Only one guy fucked me raw. He was a great top, and was the only thing to keep the trip there from being a frustrating waste of time. This was not at all like a bareback party, or the other Cumunion parties I've been to at Paddles in Manhattan. 

How easy is it for tops to fuck bareback? I'm not sure. As I said, very little fucking and it was probably all in the private rooms. 

How many guys go? There was a peak of about 25 when I went. But that wasn't the problem--I've been to smaller parties where the guys there were down to fuck. This was just a really inhibited crowd. 

How exclusive is the crowd? Not very. 

Best times to go: Based on my review and the others I've seen, I'd take a pass on this place and wait for one of Cade's parties at Paddles.   

Guest plowmeraw

Looks like the Eruption parties are back. Next one is Sunday the 20th:

http://theorgyguy.blogspot.com/

There is even a fair amount of barebacking at his Peak "safe sex" parties. Oddly, more raw sex than at the Cumunion party I went to in Queens last night (Manhattan Cumunion is much less inhibited with infinitely more bb sex than the Queens party). 

• 1 month later...
Guest MightyMouth

Going to be in NYC for the next couple of days.  Where's the best place for a middle aged bottom to play?  I'll be staying in the village.

Plowmeraw glad to see someone in NY going to several parties.  NY needs more sex, good, raw, bareback, cum sharing sex.  The East and West Side Clubs are still open but so often empty.  WE gotta get out there and keep breeding others

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest deleted1107

I would be very interested in going to a sex party. I have never done it but would like too! I am a bottom guy so have always wanted to take multiple loads. I am decent in shape guy who loves to fuck. Any suggestions for regular parties? If so how do you attend?