Treasure Island's Sites Have Had A Major Disruption

rawTOP

• Administrators
== FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ==

TREASURE ISLAND MEDIA EXPERIENCES INTERRUPTED SERVICE TO ITS MEMBERSHIP SITES

We apologize for any inconvience but we are currently experiencing an interruption to our membership sites, TIMFuck, TIMSuck and TIMJack. Rest assure we are working hard and fast to resolve this issue and should have the sites back live soon.

Our tech guys has identified the issue causing the unplanned outage of our membership sites and are working around the clock to restore service. We estimate TIMFuck to be live by noon Thursday March 21, 2013, with TIMSuck and TIMJack estimated to be back online by Friday March 22, 2013

Customers who are currently on a trial membership, will have their trials extended through April 3rd, 2013. This means you get to enjoy up to two extra weeks of the best Fucking, Sucking and Jacking on the web. Please note that these memberships will rebill on April 4th, 2013, unless cancelled before. To cancel your membership please visit help.treasureislandmedia.com.

Those members on a recurring plan can rest assured that we will take care them for being inconvenienced by this issue. If you were affected by this matter, please keep an eye on your email for further communication from us.

New affiliate sign ups to our sites will commence as each site comes back online.

Customers or affiliates who have additional questions, should feel free to call, (877)553-8181 or write us.

Mitch Mason

Director, Marketing & Customer Engagement

Treasure Island Media

In case you're wondering what the problem is... I'm guessing it was caused by a hardware failure and no backup - or something along those lines. I'll let you know more when I hear it...