This place is interesting....

Guest JizzDumpWI

Guest JizzDumpWI

I was talking with a bud on the phone the other day who is also a member of this forum. He's been rather disappointed with some of the perspectives on some of the posts on the site (overall, not necessarily the general discussion area). And I see his point. Sometimes in some of the backroom areas there are posts that at once bone me; and yet are something I would never do myself, no wish to actively participate in. I can read those as pure fantasy; and enjoy them just as that. Some I find mind boggling - wondering who in their right mind would ever do that?

This said, I am glad for it all since it reflects a diversity of both real and fantasy human behavior. It is easy enough to skp over things that I don't prefer, and read more carefully things that I do prefer. I also enjoy that while there are some things I might not ever do; that brief side trip "down slut lane" is an enjoyable mental break...

And then there are threads that start with a question - some perhaps legitimate, some just there to provoke discussion (motives aren't always clear). In THIS post, I'm just seeking to proMote discussion. One of the things I really love about breedingzone; whether it is about relationships, who we are as humans, why we behave in certain ways; there are some threads where the posts tend to feed on themselves in interesting ways. I know I can get sort of lockstepped in a particular viewpoint, and then someone HERE will post something that gives me more information or perspective. For me that is THE biggest reason I keep coming back here.

rawTOP, I'm not sure that these benefits are exactly what you had in mind; and I know you've been thinking of doing some site modifications to address issues as you see them. But the things I see that I really like here are, I hope, part of what you had in mind...

Sex and dark fantasies have always kind of gone hand in hand, that being said I do find a somewhat disturbing trend of people on this board being ok with rape. The "does a bottom have the right to ask the top to pull out?" thread is a prime example of this, as are several others. People are free to have whatever sexual fantasies they want, but applying these as the norm for everyone else when they involve non-consent is very disturbing to me.

I have found this site educational, and insightful. Its surprised me on a number of issues, that I would have expected viewpoints to lean the opposite way from which they went. The rape issue youngslut mentioned is one. However this being the internet, and the fact this site has a specific target audience means you should never accept the site as a true sampling of normal viewpoints at large. Fantasy, is also a good way to release those darker side each person has, without actually acting them out. I believe this site feeds that need in each of us on it, and perhaps helps to skewer the veiwpoints at times. Of course, I for one have always believed inhumanity, and that there is more good than not, so my view here may be a bit skewered too. LOL

Yes, it helped me to understand myself, and inform my decisions on where I set my own limits. Others have their own agendas and their limits are sometime wildly at odds to mine. Where else can people explore the 'dark' side and ask the questions that elicit such informative answers many people offer. Where people encourage more challenging behaviours it could be fantasy and bravado which may not happen in fact, but knowing the potential makes us less naive and so allows us to shape our responses to real-life situations.

It seems that here we have a wide range of people from those whose priorities are not sexual and are living out secret sexual domination and submission fantasies, but who could not allow themselves to make them real for the potential impact on the rest of their lives, through to people for whom sex is a priority and who live vicariously from one pleasure to the next.

An invaluable resource.

I sort of approach this place by assuming that the most outlandish posts are either a fantasy or were written by a sociopath.

Yeah... there is a certain "letters to Penthouse" quality to a lot of it. There was a thread about "how old were you when you began taking loads" and the average age was, apparently, about 11.

I had to stop myself from writing in that post. "When I was kindergarten, my dad arranged for me to be gang-raped by a herd of Centaurs. That's right, I took on a herd of goddam Centaurs. Then, I had a juicebox."

But, I didn't.

Yeah... there is a certain "letters to Penthouse" quality to a lot of it. There was a thread about "how old were you when you began taking loads" and the average age was, apparently, about 11.

I had to stop myself from writing in that post. "When I was kindergarten, my dad arranged for me to be gang-raped by a herd of Centaurs. That's right, I took on a herd of goddam Centaurs. Then, I had a juicebox."

But, I didn't.

Now I'm rolling on my floor laughing. Thanks I needed that.