How do you prefer your stories

straycowboy

HOw would you prefer I post my stories  

34 members have voted

1. 1. HOw would you prefer I post my stories

• Post all at once
    • Continue as I have been doing.

Several of you have told me you like my stories, and I have some others in mind , both true and fictional, both gay, bi, and straight. I have appreciated the responses. But as someone pointed out, waiting to read a story in parts can be annoying. On stories I have had to break up, I do try and finish them as quickly as I can to keep you from waiting. So I decided to place this poll.

The question is this which is your preference, I finish the story and post it all at once, even if I do have to break it up into parts, or continue like I’ve been doing and posting as I finish a section of the story? I’ll abide by majority decision here.

I love raeding stories and am greatful for those who post them. I like both ways. The story all at one is cool, however, parts are ok as long as they post in a reasonable time--a week or less. I read a lot on nifty and there are some multi installment stories that can last for months. Don't mind at all if it's hot. However, I really hate it when a story is started and is never finished. Thanks for sharing.

Guest JizzDumpWI

StrayCowboy, writing serial novels was the classic way to write during the depression. It extended the pleasure over a longer period of time; so that for one's quarter, they got a lot of pleasure that lasted weeks or months rather than the day it was read. Anticipation was PART of the pleasure, and the PART of the purpose of the technique. It made people look forward to the next part.

Some popular TV shows have done that with "to be continued...." during some season offerings.

I know there is a big drive for instant gratification. This style is a genuine opportunity. We need to encourage our younger fellows to accept it as it comes, and not be so anxious.

So I for one rather hope you draw out "How I became a Biker Bitch" for a few weeks... Have a great time writing it!

• 2 weeks later...