Need pointers on pissing into each other's cock with a catheter

Guest pghdaddy

45 minutes ago, ltrhornypig said:

If the other guy’s piss has bacteria or virus, then of course, you will get infected for sure but if he is healthy, then there is no problem. 

Thanks. That's kind  of what I was thinking.

• 2 months later...

I have injected a tops piss from a container with a big syringe and been ok, felt so hot having his fluid inside me. Also injected 1 litre of saline in my bladder all sterile equipment I might add. You can make sure you piss a few times after play to flush the bladder. Also I was on antibiotics at the time so that kept anything from developing further if there was an infection. Not tried linking caths year as that is my next kinky pursuit :)) I think ion you have been drinking loads of water then link up the likelihood of catching anything is low, proceed with caution that's what I say and keep everything clean. The urge to piss with a litre of saline in ye bladder is awesome, I put a stopper in the end of the cath and the pressure gets so much that the piss comes out of the side of the balloon cath and down the inside of ye dick. Usually wearing a diaper when this is done. I use a small cath so the piss can escape easy as could be dangerous if the bladder was blocked off totally. When the cath is pushed into the dick slightly the balloon lets out more piss and faster, pull the cath out and the flow stops. I just pump lots of sterile lube down my dick first to prevent the urethra lining being damaged and coat the cath as feeding it down the shaft. Few beers and two litres of water and the flow doesn't stop, have become addicted to the sensations now. 

IMG_0583.jpeg

IMG_5216.jpeg

IMG_5188.jpeg

i have been connected to another. a catheter in my bladder and one in his. they were connected with an adapter. we both drank beers. i started to feel my bladder fill then, suddenly, it was full as the other guy forced his urine into mt bladder.  i then forced back into him. we did this for a while until both our bladders were so full, there was no room for more.

this was very hot for both of us. we both survived without an infection, we were very lucky.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/22/2020 at 6:10 PM, TravelGuy1956 said:

If you are with a TOP that doesn't want to be catheterized,  there are other methods I have used.   The TOP pisses into a container.  The TOP puts the cath in you and drains your bladder.  From here there are two ways to go.  1. pour the piss into an enema bag,  attach to the cath and let it flow.  2.  remove the cath and using a catheter syringe, these syringes are usuallt in 60 to 100cc sizes  The TOP draws up the piss and he  injects it down your piss hole.  the sensation of fluid flowing backwards through the neck of the bladder is an incredible experience! [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_2020_01/134301092_PissInjection.jpg.ea457fbb163d483ddf2a54fd2809005d.jpg

Piss Injection.jpg

Would love to try that. Want to feel another man’s piss flow into me through my piss slit. Want to feel it as it travels up my cock. And then feel it as I piss his piss. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have done this but with a catheter and a syringe. Having another persons fluids inside your body is amazing .the possibilities are endless as to what you can push unto your bladder

• 7 months later...

Have done this quite often.

Nothing hotter than having your mate fill you and then returning the favour....and then filling you up with a catheter syringe and swapping the pressure.  Having a bit of tubing between allows movement and one to be lower and get filled...then step up and drain pressure into your mate.

Bladder infections are something you get, but easily treated with antibiotics.