Endless Lust

wonderboy

One night I was partying with a couple who wanted me to tape their fucking initially for some cash. One of them was a friend and since he was quite well off he gave me $200 for just taping their sex. After half an hour, my friend pulled out his cock and told me to stop the camera and help him with the shower. As we get to the bathroom he asked me if I wanted to get fucked. I was really horny from smoking and watching them fuck so I told him of course I want to get fucked. He smiled and told me to bend over the sink and stay down. He gave me my first booty bump which stink really bad but he told me not to move as he moved his hands all over my body and pushing me down if I try to move. Finally I hit blissful sexual hunger and begged him to fuck me. He pushed his hard cock in one shove and I felt the pain but my hunger for fucking was too great that I didn't care about the pain. Actually I enjoyed the pain too. He lifted me off my feet while he kept on fucking me and walked towards the door. When we got to the bedroom I saw his bf on the floor with his legs over his head getting fucked down by a young kid with a huge cock. My friend put me down right next to his bf and posed me the same exact way. Then they fucked us both down and switched every few minutes or so. I was loving both of their cocks so much. Soon I realized that the boy next to me was gone and now they were taking turns just fucking me. I asked them to please make me choke on their cocks at the same time. The young kid moved over my face and pushed down into my open mouth and throat. His big balls were covering my whole face pretty much that everytime I opened my eyes, all I can see was his balls really up close. They were getting rougher and started to spit and slap me around telling me how I am a natural born cock worshipper. I was loving the moment when his bf walked back into the room and coldly told us that we had to go home. First I thought he was joking but he was really serious. Bitch. Young boy pulled out of me and put his clothes on. He kept on saying this is so fucked up but my friend's bf ignored him. As soon as the young boy walked out I got up and they started to argue. So I rushed out and was about to leave when my friend stopped me and apologized. He handed me a little baggie with some stuff and whispered in my ears that he wants to fuck me more sometime. I said okay and opened the door hoping to see the young boy but didn't. As I opened the building door, the young boy turned to see me and asked me if I wanted to get fucked more. I said of course. He didn't have any place and I told him I didn't either. He started to walk anyway so I just kept on walking next to him. He occasionally looked at my butt and smacked me and told me to thank him.

He finally stopped walking and we were in a relatively dark block in the middle of the street. He told me to get on my knees and suck him. I was hesitant but when I felt his hands grabbing the sides of my head and forcing me down, I knew I was under his control. He fucked my face for few minutes and told me to get up and turn around. Then he pushed me into the wall as he pounded my hole mercilessly. I kept on biting my jacket to stop me from screaming with pain but when it wasn't as painful I thanked him and told him I loved him. He laughed a little but just fucked me. As he was coming deep inside of me, I felt other presence around us and tried to turn around but few strongs hands pushed my face down against the wall. I was about to protest stronger when I felt the tip of the hard cock on my hole opening. Man...... it was big and hard. Without warning he pushed into me. I felt sharp pain but I thanked him for it. the whole time my young boy was holding me down and spreading my cheeks for this hung man that I coudln't see at all. Finally he bred deep inside of me and pulled out. Then another huge one plunged into me. After the second one bred me, I finally stood up and turned aroudn to find two ugliest and dirtiest homeless people standing there. I felt grossed but my body wanted their huge cock again. My young friend was still hard so he came home with me and gave me another load. I was still hungry for more cock so I made my booty calls. I had 3 more loads. Then as I was seeing one of them off, I felt a hand pulling me to the staircase. It was the young boy from last night or this morning. He didn't say anything but bent me over the rail and pumped his load in me and took off. I was so afraid to be found like this but I was physically tired so I stood there for few minutes before I went back to my apt. and saw that I didn't even close the door when I was pulled away. Inside was sitting my super with a huge hard on. He was always horny and asked me to suck his cock all the time but I always said no to him but this time my hunger was too great so I went over to him and swallowed his whole cock til it the back of my throat and the I pushed down further as I relaxed throat muscle til my nose hit his pubic bone. Man he then went crazy fuckign my face so hard that each time my nose hit his bone, I felt pang of pain. Finally he fed me his loads and when he left I saw my face was covered with my blood. I was shocked for a second but I thought about how I stilll wanted more fucking so got back on my phone. =)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1