Bio-Hazard Tattoo

Bugchasersimon

AIDSWHORE.........maybe a little bit more respect for those who have passed away from HIV / AIDS. I find the bio-hazard tatt a massive turn-on / sex appeal. OINNK.

Much as I'm into the empowerment of people with HIV a tattoo of the words "aids whore" is messy. Watcha gonna do when the new classifications creep over to the USA: "HIV C3 whore"? Open as I am about having HIV, I'd have second thoughts about leaving a club and getting into a taxi with you. There's a time to be cheap and nasty (woohoo), and there's a time (he says thinking about needing help to cross roads) to be cheap and polite. When you can't fix you own meals, your friends have given up on you, who're you gonna turn to (and the answer isn't "ghostbusters"): volunteers and social services, that's who.

Bio-tatts are fucking hot. If I see a guy with one I'm drawn to him immediately. I've had some hot fucks in the past when tops have got me all naked and are working my hole with their tongue or fingers, then when they have me all hot and horny, they drop their pants or towel (this has happened quite a few times at bath houses) and reveal a bio-tatt that is above their cock and below their belly button . Sometimes they say something to me about it, but most times, they see my cock get hard and know to just go ahead and fuck their load in me. I have cum just watching their bio-tatt as they fuck my hole. That is a very hot place to get a tatt!

Guest JizzDumpWI
My new biohazard tat, 4 weeks old.[ATTACH=CONFIG]40654[/ATTACH][/QUOT

E]

Love placement. When I qualify, I'll want mine roughly there, but with a diameter of about 1.25" (not flashy, but there). Probably red ink....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40621[/ATTACH]

anyone know where to find this guy??? hes so dam hot

Damn! Wish I did know where to find him! Hes fucking hot! Would love to have him fuck me all night long! Would also LOVE to see the rest of his tat work too!