Bio-Hazard Tattoo

Bugchasersimon

• 2 months later...

I just saw a really nice Bio-Hazard tat on regular TV. Something had come on while I was off doing something else called Asia's Deadliest Snakes. The host a very hot man from Australia, his name is Brian Fry, was shirtless during one bit and there it was a nice custom tat on his right shoulder. I was watching through my Tivo and I had to rewind it to be sure I saw it correctly and damn I was. I was so surprised, never saw one on regular TV before.

Edited by Bear4Breeding

I just saw a really nice Bio-Hazard tat on regular TV. Something had come on while I was off doing something else called Asia's Deadliest Snakes. The host a very hot man from Australia, his name is Brian Fry, was shirtless during one bit and there it was a nice custom tat on his right shoulder. I was watching through my Tivo and I had to rewind it to be sure I saw it correctly and damn I was. I was so surprised, never saw one on regular TV before.

is this him?

http://matthewfinch.me/tag/tattoos/

• 9 years later...