[iBLASTinside] Time to Grow Up and Get Safe: Wrap Your Willie Twice

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

It’s been heart wrenching for me, but I finally have been convinced that I cannot fuck bareback anymore. It’s just not safe.

All the people who send me the hate mail, tell me I’m a sociopath, inform me that it’s just wrong to breed the bottoms… well, I’m not inclined to agree with you. I’ve spread my seed to enough people, it’s time to stop.

In fact, I’ve come to the conclusion that I need to not only put on one condom, but two.

[h=2]Too Much Pleasure So Two[/h]All through these years that I’ve been fucking raw, it’s been wrong. I’ve just had too much pleasure. So I’ve concluded that I need to plastic protect my penis at least twice.

It’s called “double bagging.”

I’m going to put on two condoms. That way, I dull the pleasure twice as much. I’m not able to feel anything rubbing against me. I almost want to make sure I feel nothing when I fuck, just to punish myself.

I don’t deserve any more pleasure. I must deny myself.

No more fun. No more pleasure. No more enjoyment for me.

I figure with feeling nothing, I can work purely for the bottom’s joy. Make the bottom feel good. Maybe I won’t even cum. I’ll make sure the bottom feels my condomed cock, plastic wrapped for his pleasure.

I will put on one condom for blowjobs too.

More...

Guest JizzDumpWI

Really IBlast, don't you think four condoms would be more dulling? I mean, the objectives on this first day of April are clear - bare is bad; wrapped is wicked. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.