Love Fridays on Mondays

AlwaysOpen

My work schedule gives me crap days off- Tues and Weds- crappy at least as far as sex parties and hooking up is concerned. So I was really surprised today-- having coffee on the big gay coffee shop patio, I get a text from a bodybuilder FF bud who has been in me a few times- and he was hunting release. He wanted my ass and mouth , and right away. I raced home, hosed as deep and as fast as I could, then jumped into the shower to rinse off. While rinsing the bedroom door opens and he came in. I toweled off, and went out to where he was undressing, and began deep throating his cock. 15 minutes of that, and he wanted in my hole. I warned him I wasn't 100% sure the rinse out was as good as usual, and myabe he wanted to put a glove on. He fingered, then worked in deeper, staying clean. For the next 30 minutes he worked his arm up into my gut, then added his cock alongside it, jacking himself off somewhere up in my hole. He showered and dressed, and about 10 minutes later a regular anon FB hit me up wanting to bust a 5 day load into my ass. A quick rinse, and he was in my ass in 30 minutes, he uses a rubber to fuck, but after cumming he obliges me and puts the rubber and his load into my open hole, then uses a dildo to plunge it in even deeper and ensures the cum is released all thru my ass. Ah, all ready for work and 8 hours of keeping that rubber deep in my ass