[Runner To Be Bred] 22 Y/O Twink Loads Me Twice

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Runner To Be Bred's original blog post click here

1.jpg

So as the title suggests, I recently got loaded twice by this hot 22 y/o (pic attached below).

I drove up to his place while his family were away for the day. I got there, and had worn my favorite Jock to show off my ass. He was already laying on the couch with a blanket watching TV. He motioned for me to lay next to him. Well just to tease him a bit, I unpacked the pair of ANF sweats I had brought w/ me and undressed and put those on instead of my jeans. I then layed next to him with him spooning me behind me.

It didn't take very long before I started to feel something poking me in the back as he had already begun to get hard. I put his hand inside my pants so he could feel my ass as it was exposed by the jock. He DEFINITELY started to like it. He ended up taking off my sweats, then started eating my hole out immediately. He asked if I wanted him to fuck me. I of course answered "hell yea." By then his cock was fully hard and it was a good 7.5-8". I got my lube and poppers out and put them next to us. No mention of condoms at all. He just lubed up my hole and his cock and slid right in. I took a big whiff of poppers to get ready.

We fucked in multiple positions before I had him enter me from behind w/ me laying flat of my stomach (my fave position). I like that best b/c to me it feels better plus the top can pound my tight hole as hard as he wants usually. Well it wasn't long before he asked if I had cum. I told him that I hadn't yet and asked him if he had. He said he just did a few minutes ago. The hottie had bred me and didn't even tell me! How hot is that? So I took a few whiffs of the poppers and started jacking my cock at the thought of his load already swimming inside me. I then nutted myself and we passed out taking a nap for a few hours.

Later that day we went and grabbed lunch and just got home with about 15 minutes or so to spare before his family got home and I needed to head out. So what do we do, yep, we fuck again. This time we don't even get fully naked. He leads me to his room, pulls my pants down around my ankles and does the same to himself. By now, he is already fully hard. He remembers where I kept the lube in my bag but also reaches for a condom. I was kinda bummed about that until he opened it up like he was going to put it on. Then he looked at me as it was resting on the tip of his dick and said "Yeah right. You're going to take my dick raw again." I definitely did not object.

He slid into me raw from behind once again, and this time due to the excitement of being scared of being caught, we fucked for maybe 5 minutes or so, he announced he was breeding me and I got off not long after. I got dressed, said our goodbyes and then left. This was the first time meeting this hottie and damn, 2 hot loads already.

He wants to hang out this weekend at some point. He seems very cool but the poor kid has already sent me a text saying "I love you." I guess my ass must be just that good.

5915034415707810694-1389401623904212848?l=runner2bebred.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.