[Runner To Be Bred] Wanting to be Bred: First Post

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Runner To Be Bred's original blog post click here

CIN2+Jock.jpg

So guys,

I have been following tons of these hot Bareback blogs for the last few months. I can say that I've nutted many times while reading of the hot stories. So I decided that I would write my own.

I am recently out of a 3 Year LTR and have started to become increasingly interested in the idea of being bred by any hot top out there, including Poz guys.

I just got back from a trip to ATL and I took a few raw cocks but it still wasn't wild enough for me. I had really been turned on by the idea of going to one of the local bathhouses or sex clubs but ended up chickening out. Also, I had talked online to this hot Poz top that was up for whoring my ass out. There was still a part of me that was a little cautious about being so uninhibited with a Poz top but that is starting to dwindle.

What do you guys think? Think I should take the plunge and let him whore me out? Think I should just get up the guts to go to the bathhouse and get bred by any and all hot tops out there?

I've attached a pic of what I look like. Comments are welcomed.

5915034415707810694-5688587163939230571?l=runner2bebred.blogspot.com

More...

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators
The original blog has been removed so I wonder if this guy was for real?

A lot of guys try blogging and then get cold feet or get tired of it.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.