How should I write a sequel to a story I wrote on here?

guyhoon

• Administrators

New story = new thread. Continuation of old story = reply to current thread.

If you put it in a new thread the two halves of the story will get separated and people will get confused.

• Administrators
or you could call it __________, part 2. then people can scroll back and reread the first part if they want.

DO NOT DO THAT! If you do it, the moderators will find it and combine it. All you've accomplished by doing that is pissing off the moderators.

Years from now the two parts will be nowhere near each other. Keep them together in one thread.

DO NOT DO THAT! If you do it, the moderators will find it and combine it. All you've accomplished by doing that is pissing off the moderators.

Years from now the two parts will be nowhere near each other. Keep them together in one thread.

Thanks for the advice, RawTOP. Merging threads is one of my least favorite undertakings on this site (and to be honest, I don't do it all that often, so I pretty much gotta relearn the process each time) - so I hope Guyhoon takes your advice.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.