Pity Fucks

JizzJunkie

Damn. I have before. In a former life when I was with a leather Sir and was his boy he knew a few leathermen. He had a leather party at his house one night and a boy from another state came to visit. While I say boy he is actually much older. He was also hella creepy stalkerish. He knew all about me because in a former life I blogged a lot and he even referenced things to me from past blogs (some I barely remembered) and I just wanted to crawl in a corner.

He wasn't bad looking he was just kind of pushy. Friends of ours were SEVERELY harassed on the deck. Like the guy was trying to make out with the Sir, rub his cock, get all over him and I'm sure the top was ready to jump off the rail to get away from him.

Back when I wasn't a good bottom..in a former life..it took me like 6 hours to clean myself out. Even while the party was starting I was in the bathroom. When I finally came out and served drinks and entertained the guests in nothing but a jockstrap I was scared but felt proud that at least my ass was clean. I had drinks (did not drink back then). I had like 7 cowboy cocksuckers. I slammed them and almost vomited every time and made faces. My submissive brother at the time took me to the bedroom and said I was so drunk right now and that he wouldn't allow me to be part of the party since I was too out of it. I found every shred of sanity, reason, logic, and self conscious in me to shake myself out of it even a little. I grabbed him and looked him dead in the eye and said I'll be okay and that I won't let stupid alcohol defeat me. (diddn't mean to offend alcohol..I was young-er)

So I went downstairs to the dungeon and it took everything to walk normally and hide being drunk. I talked to a few leathermen down there and had a VERY in depth conversation with one and was amazed I was able to. I saw a friend of my leather Sir's at the time who I would later have a crush on but would realize in the future that he is an ass. I saw the sling and the toys and floggers around. I saw the men drinking and smoking cigars and just bullshitting and socializing like leather men do. I saw a few of their bulges as well. I looked at their sling and thought, "Here's my chance..here's my chance to unleash some of the pigginess that my slave brother has brought out in me..can I finally became a leather pig." I hesitated too much and before I could get in the sling the trololo boy got in the sling.

Sorry if that's mean but I'm feeling random and trololo fits him. Just like out on the deck patio with our leather friends ain't no one wanted to get near him. I was so disappointed because I knew he'd hog the sling and my chance to be a leather pig and let leather Sir's use me was gone. I was really mad. Pissed off and drunk. I figured, "Fine..this trololo boy wants to get fucked. I'll fuck him."

Just the idea of getting back at the trololo boy got me hard and I used a condom (I DID CONDOMS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER) and I put a little lube on and shoved my dick in him. I fucked him like a jackrabbit. He was initially telling me take it easy but I just spit in his face and fucked him. The leather Sir's around where surprised and they all gathered around. I fucked him for a good while but he started to like it (go figure). I figured I'm done with him and came inside the condom and just left him there.

I went upstairs pissed off and went to bed. I told them the next day that it was sort of a pity anger fuck. I felt bad for him that no one was going to fuck him but also mad that he took my chance to be a pig. Oh and no one else fucked him lololo

So I rode my former leather Sir's dick in the middle of the night dry and raw and pity fucked a trololo boy. I did some wild things back in my younger days I suppose.

Even though I've had numerous hook ups and clients I've never given anyone else a pity fuck besides trololo boy. I thought I was going to give that beefy bottom at eros a pity fuck two weeks ago but once I felt his ass and how furry and beefy it was and how their was already lube or cum inside I really wanted to fuck him and it was anything but a pity fuck. Fuck..I need to find that bottom again.

Edited by fuckboy20
*afraid to say*

I set up a meet on CL with a guy who said her had a 6" cock, and a football player build. I had been rolling and wanted cock, and his pic looked alright. When I got there he was 5'8" with a gut and his cock was maybe 4" I was really horny and the dirtiness of it got me going. So I 69 with him and then swapped cum. He tried to fuck me but I couldn't really get into it and he kept complaining about the condoms. He called me a half dozen times, until I finally picked up and told him it wasn't happening.