Slapped and punched while getting fucked

thematrix46

I have not tried getting punched yet, however, I find it really hot when a guy fucks me really hard and slaps the shit out of my ass. There are times when it has taken several days for the red marks to go away. Hot.

I had a cop one time who liked for me to beat him. At first I wasn't sure I could even though the idea turned me in. But seeing the bruises on him, was so hot. I really got into it. He is the only guy l've ever done that with. The story is in the straighr/bi stories if you want to read it. 7 loads in 24 hours. I need to find me another like him.

Advice, just be sure it's what you want, and what your limits are, and how to let your top know you've had enough.

Edited by straycowboy

thanks for the commments men...! yeah i was at a club in chicago one night and this guy that i hooked up with, was kinda slapping me and choking me in the car park...! Really turned me on, didnt get to go home with him cause my friend was with me.

The pain & pleasure of having sex while your body is bruised and battered can make you incredibly more sensitive, and less in control. And bruises can be erotic to look at. Of course it depends on how you got them, and where they are. Had many from bull riding, very few from fights, and more than a few from other activities. But the best bruises, are those from a sexual encounter, the .not necessarily intentional ones, that remind you each day untill they go away.

And while fighting you sounds like it could actually end in fun MasMountaiMan, Me personally, I'd rather any bruising to you or me to be from wrestling for top position.

I love getting slapped around and punched! Some of the Hottest sex was getting slapped hard in the face while being fucked.

I like getting a black eye or a bruise on my face! I have gotten into some pretty heavy scenes..like cigarettes being put out on my tit or ass.

Playing with razor blades etc. It's all good! It gives you something to remind you of the scene. It's HOT.

Edited by bobbie

• 1 month later...

I've been punched and slapped by dominate tops to the point of having, split lips, black eyes and deep belly bruises. I'm a submissive bottom, into S&M and bondage, so this sort of thing happens a lot to me.