Young Boy Stud Turned Cum Dump

Davy

I climbed off John, threw on some basketball shorts and slowly walked to the door. The knocking varied, but suggested a diligence and dedication that could only mean one thing. I opened the door and there stood the boyfriend. He stood at 5' 7", 170 to 180 pounds, well fed, and he'd grown a good beard since I had last seen him. He looked like a hot cub and I noticed his eyes quickly checked me out, up and down. No words were spoken as I let him in, and equally wordlessly I led him to the basement where we found John, his boyfriend of six years laying naked on the king sized mattress, covered in cum and hickeys, his asshole winking and muscles twitching from the stress of the onslaught of fuck session through which he had just gone. The boyfriend walked slowly over to John, placed his hand on his knee, body and face. John's eyes fluttered, and uttered a sound which was almost like a name and then sighed back to sleep. The boyfriend smiled meekly and kissed John on the forehead, murmuring almost sweetly "You fucking slut" as he caressed John's face. Then he leaned down and pulled an eight inch blade from his side of his shoe. I wondered briefly what he did for a living that made him have to carry a knife on his person, but I simply crossed my arms and remarked "He loved every second of it."

"I have no doubt he did." The boyfriend said matter of factly "There's always been a little slut buried inside him. You don't love someone for six years and not know the cravings inside."

I couldn't help but smile. Did he actually accept this part of his boyfriends identity? With that I cautiously remarked "One cock will never be enough for him."

"You'd think I should buy him a new dildo each Christmas and birthday, in addition to his regular gift. I know my boyfriend. I know what he craves and I know what he's like" pausing to wipe the tears off John's face, and then adding "And I also know when he's done."

"Deciding to test the boyfriend, I asked "What makes you think I'll let you walk out of here with him?" Now it was his turn to smile.

"Because you and I aren't that different, Mark." I couldn't help it, my eyes widened slightly. If not for the dark, he would have known that he'd taken me off guard. "We both get bored after we're done and kick the boy out when we're satisfied, and given the fact that you took the time to answer the door, I'd say you were done. After all you really called me over here to pick him up since he obviously won't be walking." With that the boyfriend took off his shirt revealing a large well defined and slightly hairy chest and a surprisingly flat stomach. He covered John with the shirt and pulled some gym briefs from his pocket and lifted John up in both arms. I couldn't help but get the feeling he was showing off as he carried his now-destroyed boy up the staircase. I watched him stuff his boyfriend in his car, kiss him lightly on the cheek before getting in and driving off.

I also couldn't help get the feeling John was still going to get fucked to his boyfriend's satisfaction when he got home. I smiled to myself, thinking of his boyfriend who would probably gently clean him off before throwing his body back onto a bed and fucking John's brains out, as he probably had planned to do all along that night. I thought the boyfriend to be cold and uncaring, while at the same time remarkably passionate. I began to get hard at the very thought of the scene that would be unfolding at John's place, but his boyfriend had been right. For now at least, I was done with John.

I flipped on Grinder, and began the hunt, but I was distracted as I thought of John's fine body and ass, and how little my next conquest would compare too it, but finally a profile caught my eye: Tony was on-line. Tony, the slim athletic boy who had fucked John in my first encounter. A plan began to unfold in my mind and I knew tonight would not be wasted, so I initiated this conversation:

yo

hey whats up he replied

you remember me

yeah...

john's coming back tonight he wants more

really?

yeah, I told him It would just be u and me fucking him. and he seemed really excited

fuck ur kidding me I'm boned

nah come on over we'll fuck himtogether

Tony showed up almost instantly. As he walked in, he stripped off his shirt and walked straight into the living room, and promptly froze with his hand on his pant button when he saw the empty room. "He's not here yet," I explained, adding "he's trying to sneak away from his boy."

"They're still together?" asked Tony in a somewhat shocked voice.

"Yeah, I guess so" as I smiled and handed Tony a drink into which I had thrown an Ambien. Within ten minutes Tony was yawning, "You want some Redbull bro?" I asked. "You're looking sleepy."

"Yeah, totally man." I passed him a Redbull into which I had loaded with G. He chugged it, no doubt wanting to be ready for John, who's boyfriend was probably balls-deep in fucking him. Tony was slim fit with nice abs n a good round booty. John had maybe ten pounds more muscle, but Tony was taller, and his face was easier on the eyes. I began to rub Tony's shoulders lightly, testing how awake he was. Tony was clearly fighting to stay awake, but his muscles were becoming limp.

"Let's get this party started."

"Wha--" Tony began, but I had my tongue in his mouth and began to pull down the slim top's jeans. He moaned against my tongue as the confusion of Ambien, Redbull and G impaired his judgement. Soon enough he fell to the floor. "I'm a t-tt-top" he moaned as I sucked on his neck and my hands started to spread and squeeze his ass cheeks.

"No you're not" and I began to work my well lubed finger into his hole. It was super tight and small. I held his 28 inch waist and pressed my spiked lube into his hole. He moaned and shook and then began to back his ass up onto my hand as the lube took its toll. Two fingers, then three began to vigorously open-up his hole. Finally, when I gauged he was ready, I began to push my dick in. He resisted to some degree, but his body was craving it, so I pushed my cock head into his ass steadily, thinking I was ploughing a hole that was practically virginal. Finally he arched his back and accepted my assault until my balls were resting on his hole. I began to move inside of him, and not surprisingly he shook, groaned, and yelled, grabbing my arms then letting them drop above his head, again and again. I could feel his ass open for me, so I picked-up speed and fucked him vigorously. His eyes were open and glazed and his mouth open, yet silent, as I unloaded my final load of the day into him. I pulled out, tossed his clothing at him , then pushed him out the door. I watched him stumble in the direction of the bus stop, all the while still trying to slip into his clothing - and yet avoid falling on the pavement.

I stood in the window for a long time thinking: for the first time in as long as I could recall, I felt oddly unsatisfied from sex. I wanted the open Filipino hole I'd been fucking so vigorously. I wanted to rape and whore out the hot, masculine, tiny bottom slut with a hot cub boyfriend. The boy was in my head, and I would have him again. Soon.

More to cum

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Weeks passed, fucks passed, and I still had not seen John. He had not been on Grindr, or at the clubs, and I had jacked-off to our fuck vids till my dick hurt. Other asses just weren't the same. One day, as I was driving home from work, I saw John's car parked outside my place. I parked, and walked over to it. seeing the boy sitting in the front seat looking at his steering wheel. I tapped on the door and he looked at me. He'd looked troubled, scared, defeated. I smiled at motioned for him to follow me inside.

"Missed you boy." He remained silent. "You miss daddy?" He looked at me and nodded.

He walked through the door and he began to undress solemnly, almost reverently. The seriousness and apathy was starting to annoy me, so I slapped him hard in the face. An expression of anger crossed his face, so I back-handed him. He fell to his knees, and I grabbed his hair. "Answer me when I talk to you, boy. Don't forget who you belong to."

"Yes, sir" he finally responded.

I slapped him again and he just looked back at me, trying to convey he was a man, not a kid. Again I slapped him hard, and as began to strip-off my clothing, asked "Now, tell me why you're here."

"I couldn't resist it anymore. Issac said I could do as I pleased, but I tried to stop myself."

"Issac?"

"My husband" he said.

"You're both married?"

"No."

"You like my cock better?"

He fell silent, as he didn't want to commit himself. I back-handed him again. Now half-naked, I stood in front of him, and walked to the living room. He got to his feet to follow me, but I cut him to size: "No boy. You crawl. Strip and crawl."

He removed his shirt, and involuntarily I thought 'Fuck, that's a fuckin' perfect body' and he truly was. He was a stud, fit with muscle all over but not more than proportional, his olive skin was smooth and he had enough just a slight round of fat on the right places - like his ass. He slipped out of this clothing, including his jock strap and crawled behind me to the couch where I christened him as a cum slut. I unzipped, slid-down my pants and sat on the couch as my cock began growing. Spreading my legs, I gestured for him to crawl up to my crotch, and as he assumed the position, I asked "Now tell me why you're here."

"I'm here so you can use me, sir So you can take what you want, and do what you want."

"You know there is no limit of what I could do to do. When you submit to me, your life means nothing. You are nothing, pathetic. You have no purpose, you're just a tool. A pretty little tool. A toy I can break and throw away."

"Yessir..." he said his breathing became more heavy as my tool began to raise to full mast.

"And what would you say if it was my plan to break you completely, to make you useless."

His eyes started to well up, but he answered correctly "If that's what you want, sir."

"That's what I'm thinking of, boy. This weekend I want to break you, to so demolish you that your boy would never take you back. To make guys think twice and pause about fucking you, because everyone has had a go. To wreck your body. What do you say to that?"

"As you wish," dropping his head low.

It was my turn to take the initiative: "Start sucking, boy."

He finished the crawl in between my legs, took my rock-hard cock into his mouth and began to grunt in pleasure, bobbing his head up and down and back and forth. As if from a thousand miles distant, I watched him make out with my rock hard dick, swallowing all seven inches down again and again, moaning and looking up and me in ecstasy. He would pop the cock out of his mouth, massage it with the spit and pre-cum, and then go back down on it.

I put my hand behind the back of his head pushed the extra inches down. I could feel them pass into his throat as my balls were soaked with spit. He gagged, but I held him there. Tears rolled down his eyes, and his stomach heaved, but still I held him immobile. His arms began to flail, so I pulled him off and slapped him once, twice, three times and he looked at me, his face now covered with spit, tears, and pre-cum. I smiled and pushed him back on my dick. All the way down. He controlled his gag reflex this time, so I held him down and my cock curved into his throat until my balls were resting on his chin. With both hands I held his head and pumped deep. He was trying to breath - I could feel his chest and lungs heaving, but clearly he was not getting enough oxygen, so I out of his mouth, slapped him, and then pushed him back down. He gasped when I pulled his mouth off my cock, trying to catch his breath before I pushed him back down. I repreated the process again and again, until finally I wanted to go even further. I grabbed his head and didn't slap him when I pulled him off, instead I let him gasp and heave and when he looked me dead in the eye, I told him to take a deep breath. He complied and when he was at maximum, I slowly slid my cock all the way as I had been before. My cock disappeared inside his mouth, and I held his head staring into his eyes.

His air began to run out, i stepped on his hands to keep them from flailing. His eyes looked fearful as I held his head in place and continued to hold him there. He began to struggle and still I held him. The fear in his eyes grew. His air was exhausted, he was desperate to breathe, but couldn't. He was choking and it made his throat squeeze and tighten as it milked my cock. It felt so fuckin' good I wanted to throw my head back and roar with pleasure, but I also wanted to see his face. Within seconds his eyes began to go hazy and roll to the back of his head - his throat was now squeezing with less severity, so I threw him off my cock to the floor. He coughed while in a fetal position.

"Get back over here" I commanded. He heaved and tried to crawl back to my cock but I grabbed his small frame and lifted him up. I positioned him straddling my cock and he looked at me as I asked him who he belonged to.

"You, Sir" he said, as he ran his hands over my head.

With that acknowledgement, I pressed him down on my cock with only his throat jucices for lube. He screamed as it periced him all the way balls-deep, but I sucked on his nipples forcing him to relax. He began to bounce and bounce and moan milking my cock expertly back and forth up and down and began licking his biceps as he raised his arms behind the back of his head. I watched his body ride and he was in complete heaven I licked his body as he moved feeling his obvious strength and his submission to me and I couldn't contain myself anymore. With my dick still in him, I flipped him on the couch so he was on his back and began to drive. I slammed my cock in again and again like there was no tomorrow. I fucked him beastally and it was a rampage as I pounded his moans were barely audible over my growling and sweat began to pour off us both. I fucked harder and harder slamming myself into him and his head rolled and arms grabbed me. I could feel his ass began to shake the internal was building up in him but it was my turn to be lost. both hands on his waist, I grabbed and slammed him into me. Johns internal began, and I could feel the vibrations all around my dick. His voice struck a manly note, but as he couldn't speak, it was reduced to resonations. His body tensed-up, as cum shot everywhere between us, but I did not slow down fucking him. John's shaking grew even more severe. His arms grabbed the couch and I could see he was barely hanging on as his asshole reverberated with each thrust - so naturally I kept stabbing him harder and harder. His moans and fucks became even less understandable. It was more animal than human.

i yelled and fucked not finding my release, I grabbed his legs and raised them even wider seeing my dick pierce him with long strokes. Red was streaked across my cock and still I fucked harder, his hole swallowing ever jab. My eyes rolled back as I could feel my balls tighten. I threw my head back, feeling as though time slowed down for a moment, then I slammed my dick in deep, and felt all of myself pour into John. I looked down - his mouth was wide open but I heard no sound. His body shook, but there was only a ringing in my ears. Finally I fell on top of him I could his hear him gasping, but most of all I felt his body shivering uncontrollably under mine. I felt his ass quickly squeezing and relaxing over and over. He was lost, all lost still in an internal orgasm, and still there would be more to come.

More to cum.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I slid my dick out of him and watched his body convulse and shiver uncontrollably on the couch. My cock was red and pink all over from how badly I tore him up. I rubbed the mix of cum, torn ass, and red streaks off my cock onto my hand and stuffed the goo into John's mouth. Although still shivering, he sucked my fingers and licked my hand, cleaning off the mess from his ass. I needed a moment to think. I looked at him, his tight body and olive skin, his abs flexing as he shivered and moaned, his erect nipples, his entire body begging for more action. He had admitted he was mine. All mine, and all I wanted to do was to whore him out and abuse him. I slapped him hard, grabbed his hair and threw him to the floor.

"Get dressed" I told him as I walked to my room and began to pack a bag. When I walked down, he stood there waiting: silent, strong, handsome, powerfully good looking, and completely broken. "Are you taking me to the video store again?" he asked sounding sad. I grabbed the back of his head and forced my tongue into him feeling him moan as he licked my tongue and I shoved it down his throat, tasting the cocktail that was still so fresh on his breath. Gesturing for him to follow me, I lead him outside and we got into the car, driving for a while in silence. We both knew whatever was in store for tonight it would not be easy for John. Finally we came to a warehouse on the seedy side of town. It looked deserted and abandoned except that a nearby parking garage was nearby full. I knocked on the door and a guy answered with a nod. I pulled out a card from my wallet he looked at me and then looked at John, who was standing behind me.

"He a member?" he asked.

"After tonight he will be" I responded.

The bouncer smirked, looking John up and down. This was an 'invite only' membership, but he licked his lips as he admired John and let us in. I walked into the warehouse where there were a couple of gambling tables around which were all sorts of guys, some girls, and trannies. They watched discretely us as we walked passed through the crowd, although they tried not to take their eyes off their money or the cards, as this was not a place you could trust the guy sitting next to you. In the back there was a door which opened downstairs. I opened it and ushered John in. At the bottom of the staircase was a very dark lobby in which a tranny receptionist sat behind a set of bars. I began to undress and John, without a word, followed my example. The tall black tranny behind the desk watched us both and smiled as I handed her our clothing. The only thing I kept was a rather large crystal. She took a black marker and wrote a series of numbers on my forearm, and at the same time, a good looking wolfish looking man walked out from the door adjacent to the receptionist. As he opened the door through which he entered the lobby, the smell hit both of us. Sex and sweat and filth bellowed-forth from the dim, red-lit room beyond the lobby. The sounds of moaning, screaming, and fucking filled the lobby for a brief instant. The Wolf Man looked at us, smiled and quickly walked back into the sex room, giving us another brief preview of what lay beyond that point. The tranny smiled, looking at John's nervous face, took my bag and our things, storing them in the back of the cage.

"Where are we?" John finally spoke.

"Its an abandoned subway project that was started few decades ago. Now its something much more useful." I grabbed John with one hand, jerked him around, and, spat into my free hand, roughly fingering his hole, and without much ceremony, shoved the crystal as deeply as I could into his ass. He grunted in real pain as I finger-fucked him for a few seconds, making sure the crystal was securely lodged in his hole, admonishing him, "Now, you keep that ass clenched and don't you dare let that baby out" as I withdrew my finger. The black tranny had come back and was obviously enjoying the free show as she ushered us to the door.

"Have a good time boys," She said " Hope you enjoy yourselves." Her smile was evil as sin.

We passed into the room beyond, once again hit hard by the smell and sounds of sex. I lead John a bit further, down yet another staircase, where we could hear the increasing sounds of moans, grunts, groans of the dimly lit area becoming louder and louder. It got harder to breath and I could see the booty bump inside John's ass was already making him very uncoordinated. There were some 20 to thirty naked guys of all sorts watched us as we walked to the main area, which was essentially a large cave about the size of a small presentation hall. Three slings where in use with guys lined-up for to take their turn, as a couple of twinks and muscle boys swung back and forth as their holes were stuffed. Further on there was a long ditch that would have been the area for the subway leading to another tunnel and that even darker area had its own series of noises and action. John was lost, his head swimming. He stumbled for a second as the bigger guys in the room began to move toward us. A boy soon was at my knees and took my dick in his mouth. John watched in awe as the boy began to suck me in earnest. He was maybe a few years older than John, slimmer and not as defined, but he expertly nursed my cock to full mast. John turned around slowly, and was so high that I saw his head collide with the torso of a rather large bear who was aggressively fucking a very built muscle boy who was laying in a sling. Both the bear and gym bunny were gone, as high as fuck. The bear had a extraordinarily thick six inch cock, and muscle boy's cock was shriveled-up. As the bear pulled out, the boy immediately began to whine for cock, so loudly laughing, the bear grabbed John by the back and ushered him to the gym bunny's hole.

Truthfully, until now I hadn't noticed John's cock, but as it was now the center of attention, I couldn't help but notice it was a decent seven inches. If I hadn't been so mezmerized by his hole and ass and chest, I would certainly not have missed it. In any event, John slipped into the gym bunny's ass, and both of their heads flew back and they both moaned. John's hands felt-up the gym bunny's body, and seemingly John enjoyed playing with a such a well-built stud. The gym bunny guided John's hands to all of his pleasure points, as he simultaneously begged John to fuck him, and John, naturally, was happy to comply.

The bear ran his hands all over John, tweaking his nipples and aligning his own fat dick with John's asshole, and began to apply pressure. The thickness was alarming, at least to John, who screamed, but the gym bunny held John still by wrapping his legs around John's waist, and soon enough the bear was balls-deep in John, who was passively ploughing into the bunny. I watched the sling pick-up motion as more guys clustered around the three screaming men. Pulling the boy off my cock, I moved closer to get a better look.

From my new vantage point I could see the bear had thrown John on top of the gym bunny, and John and the bunny were making out, grunting and slobbering over each other in an uncontrollable frenzy as the bear alternated between their holes, finally unloading his load into the gym bunny deep and hard. Finally both the bear and bunny received the reward he wanted.

Quickly John was pulled-off the gym bunny whose ass was quickly refilled by another on-looker's cock. John, however, was lost to my immediate sight, as he was being hustled down into the tunnel by some other guys: the real show was about to begin.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4