To be bred or not to be bred, that is the question....

So I'm new here and thought I'd make my first post asking for some help or advice on an upcoming new encounter.

A little back-story on me..... I'm 31 years old and I am a very inexperienced bottom. Guess you could still call me bi-curious at this point and I have only been with a guy twice before. I have only bottomed once before and that was fairly brief and we had to stop because I was too nervous/tight and was just not going well. I have since used a dildo quite a bit and won't be nearly as nervous or as uptight the second time around.

I've met an older experienced "daddy" type top on adam4adam and will be hooking up with him soon (maybe this weekend). His profile says "safe sex only" but as we all know I'm sure most tops are willing to break this supposed rule they have on a4a. He does say that he is negative but can I trust his profile and what he says? If I'm going to do this bottom thing especially for my first real time I want to do it right and be bred. On the same token though I don't want to become positive, I know that's kind of an oxymoron but how realistic is this for at least just this one encounter. I don't plan on bottoming very often and I really don't plan on being bred very often but at least for this encounter I'd like to make it special. Just wondering if it's worth the risk and realistically can I trust the tops word that he is negative?

You are asking if you can know something you can't know. The answer is no, you can't. You can't know if you can trust his word without knowing him a lot better. Even then, you can't know you can only trust.

Thanks for the responses so far and good points. I definitely cannot "know" for sure and at best all I have is an educated guess based on his word. Guess I just have to decide if it's worth the risk or not.

Just because he says he is neg does not mean he really is neg. depends how much sex he has and the last time he tested. If he has fucked just one guy after his test, he cannot really say he is neg. you can become poz on your first bb fuck or your 1000th. You never know. If you bb, then you need to accept the risk. If you really do not want to become poz, then don't bareback.