pozpridetees.com

qqcargoman

Hmm. Wasn't sure if I should post this one. There is a group in Atlanta now called Team Friendly. I've seen them out and about. I love their t-shirt design and think it's extremely cool. I did some research and Mr. Friendly and he personally used to give out condoms to encourage safer sex. Nowhere in the mission statement do I see a condom nazi agenda. Getting tested and stuff like that though seems to be part of their goal. But letting people know you are poz or poz friendly and don't judge is pretty cool. Because there is life outside of sex and hook ups and having to deal with real world situation being HIV and it probably isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. But it is cool knowing that there are people who are trying to erase the stigma.

http://mrfriendly.bigcartel.com/

Like I said I like the t-shirt design it's hella cool. And they don't sound like a bad or condom nazi group. But if anyone knows something about them please post it.

And for those poz tees. Some of these designs are generic and boring but some are really cool. The neon colors biohazard one is cool. I'm in fucking love with that backpack too. I have one that looks similar. I like subtle or design type stuff with stuff like gay, bear, sex, and etc. But sometimes bold isn't a bad thing. I still remember when I was at a bath house once a man was wearing a dogtag around his neck that said "raw" we talked very briefly and he was fucking me raw in his room. I was too nervous for him to breed me at that time though.

Glad there are poz shirts out there. Wasn't sure there were :)

Shit. Phone cases too. Galaxy S3. Why not Epic Touch 4G cases? That windbreaker biohazard jacket is fucking gold. That is a fucking cool design. lol a shirt for me even. That god hates condoms shirt is beyond cool too. There needs to be a store that sells shirts like this. They should sell these at hot topic :D

Edited by fuckboy20