Studly Handsome Young Jock Knocks Up An Old Man

Wendell looked good enough when he was young in his twenties but compared to me he was at best a plain-jane. Aging, drinking and smoking didnt help his looks or health any. In his later years he had been a denizen of the wrinkle bars, the baths on senior and chubby night, and other places until he kind of retired from the action in 1983 when AIDS hit the scene full blast and guys started dropping like flies. By then he was what many called an 'old auntie' A decade later in 1993 at the age of 69 he had one foot in 70 and the other one on the banana peel. He had sometimes dragged in his younger years before butching up a little and loved being a bottom for masculine men as well as a Top for the effeminate fellas but at least never been fisted nor was a size queen. At forty-five he'd stopped wearing the unisex outfits and as he aged he looked and acted like any other old man. That celibate decade had seen his ass on a long vacation so it would be decently tight for my poz-shooting average size dick.

At a month shy of 70 years old he was wrinkled, had his narrow shoulders and rather wide hips and a big butt and was kind of short and dumpy at a few inches under 6' and slightly on the fat side, balding, shoulder length hair, clean shaven and wore rimless bifocals. He had been versatile until his late fifties when he could no longer get hard enough to even get sucked off halfway decently unless he found one of the few cocksuckers who were skilled experts at sucking off soft cocks to orgasm. His sex life for the decade between '83 and '93 had been dildos until he tired of them a couple of years later and giving an occasional blowjob to men whom he knew were negative, including me the very few years of my adult life that I was negative.

I myself was a handsome virile high school and college jock who loved playing sports and keeping in shape almost as much as I liked fucking dudes and getting my cock sucked as well as other intimate contact sports. I could fuck an ass and keep thrusting through orgasm, keep thrusting while I reloaded and shoot a second load about half an hour to forty minutes after my first.

At 22, the age when I caught the HIV, I was over 6' tall, trim but robust and buffed-out at 190, blond hair, glasses, broad shoulders, narrow waist with six-pack abs and had started growing a beard. My 7" wasnt the biggest but the bottoms loved it and I loved pozzing neg assholes with it. Even though I caught the virus I took as good care of myself as possible.

I had caught the virus somehow and had the flu that could have really knocked me for a loop had I not been in great physical shape. My doctor confirmed the worst, I had the HIV and he put me on a medication regimen. Being a Top I never sucked a cock, rimmed anyone nor had my ass penetrated by anything but my doctor's finger and a couple of stiff tongues of expert rimmers. My doctor said there was other ways a man can catch the virus.

I did take off work which didnt please my boss too much but once I was over it I returned to work and after working up to it after my hiatus from exercising I resumed my exercise and diet regimen, and now my new meds regimen.

During that time before catching the flu I had unwittingly knocked up my best friend so he too came down with the virus a week or two after I did. At least I had a really nice feeling orgasm in his ass when I knocked him up. Worth it to me for my enjoyment of a really nice first class orgasm when I cummed in him but tragic for him that he got infected.

It was a couple of months later when another friend told me Wendell had decided that he wanted to chase bug and get knocked-up by a handsome manly stud. My name was top of his list of four or five studs he mentioned. My friend who was still negative and working to stay that way had been availing himself of Wendell's oral skills for a few months and then met someone else so he decided to pass the old fella off to me because they had had a falling-out of sorts that was semi-patched. He gave Wendell a little pep talk about how long the virus incubated and that it wouldnt matter too much at his ripe old age. I had wanted to see what knocking up an older person would be like, how good my dick could feel when I ejaculated my poz cum into him and how the virus would affect an older person so my buddy set up a date to meet at a bar.

At the bar Wendell seemed buzzed at the prospect of a handsome masculine strong young stud pumping poisonous cum up his ass and made a date for that night. We went to Wendell's pad and my neg buddy gave him his last negative loads with his six inches, one in his ass, the second in his mouth. I didnt fuck the old man's ass that night but did enjoy a good rimming and blowjob from his talented mouth. My turn up his ass would be the next night.

The next night was just the two of us. I had worked out after work that day and went to Wendell's without taking a shower since he liked the smells of jocks and other masculine men and I'd likely have had to take another shower after I fucked him anyway.

He greeted me and asked me if I wanted a beer. I had to decline, doctor's orders due to the possibility of drug interaction.

He did take my athletic shoes and my socks off my tired sweaty feet and gave them a nice oral massage and then we stripped and he sucked my cock to full hardness. I could have enjoyed another great blowjob like the night before but I was there to knock up his ass.

"Where's your lubes?" I asked him.

"I have a couple in my nightstand drawer." he replied and opened it to reveal a jar of vase and a tube of water based lube. Both looked old like he hadnt used them since last dildoing himself over half a dozen years before. I needed just enough to facilitate entry and the comfort of my dick. I didnt want to use too much because I needed to abrade, stretch and otherwise wear his rectum out with good thrusts of my dick to facllitate my virus entry into his system. I had been a nailbiter all my adult life because it facilitated masturbating, otherwise I could have quickly and easily 'prepared' his ass with a few thrusts of a finger like my buddy did with a few pumps of his finger or thumb and twists of his wrist to cut up the asshole inside with one of his jagged nails.

He took his position on his stomach with his legs spread while I greased up my loggerhead. I felt like I was oiling my weapon.

I spat on Wendell's ass as he waited in anticipation. I mounted him, put my aids-shooter to his sphincter and let my weight and pelvic and hip muscles drive it home, shoving it right on in while he winced a couple of times until I was hilted. I then pulled almost out and rammed it home with a snap of my hips causing him to wince and whine.

"Ouch! Did you need to do that? Didnt you put enough lube on that thing?" he complained.

"Enough to serve its purpose. And I need to tear you up inside so my AIDS can enter you faster and better, besides my dick feels so good when I do that." I replied, satisfied that my dick would do its job of tearing him up inside preparing for him for the knockup before I pumped my viral load into him.

I couldnt help but be excited at the thought of getting my HIV off in him.

I flexed my muscle inside him and began fucking him, taking full but easy strokes in order to prolong the fuck and wear his insides out more before shooting my first load in him. I felt good laying on his back thrusting in his ass, feeling its renewed tightness around my dick and knowing what my infected sperms would do to him after they carried my virus into him. I normally took ten to fifteen minutes to cum but the excitement had me having to control my fucking or I'd shoot in something like five minutes. Of course I knew that even as I shot my load off I'd keep thrusting for another almost three-quarters of an hour before popping my second load in him.

I let my hips take over and sped up my thrusting. I was extremely excited fucking the old man's ass. I thrust faster, harder, my youthful pelvis slapping his aged buttocks as I fucked his old ass with gay abandon.

"I'm getting closer. Do you want my baby?" I warned him.

He hesitated but I kept thrusting. He then nodded 'yes'.

I fucked him even faster and harder, kind of pounding him into the mattress with each thrust of my powerful athletic hips driving my dick in him.

I got my urge and told him, "Ready or not, here I cum!" and then began shooting off my load in him, raising my head in victory as my penis pulsed with that ultimate pleasure of pumping my deadly disease-carrying sperms deep into his neg love-tunnel. My thrusts became a little erratic as I kept thrusting while cumming in him. I had fucked several old asses before but that was when I was negative and while I felt good fucking and cumming in them proving the superiority of my handsome & masculine youth over their age and their often lack of masculinity and/or good looks, I never felt as good as this time, my orgasm rivaling most others of all my conquests which ranged from nineteen year old twinks to masculine bears in their forties and a couple of fossils older than my grandfather.

A couple minutes later I finished shooting my first load and settled into a sort of maintenance rythym just to keep my dick thrusting in him to force my cum into his anal walls in order to pass my virus into his bloodstream. I knew he liked the feel of a studly man's dick thrusting in him especially knowing he would get a second load.

We discussed random subjects while I continued to fuck him and push my cum into his rectal tissues via the fissurs I'd created and then wear the hole out some more. I knew that he would be bleeding inside which would also indicate that I had further opened his gateway for my virus to enter him as easily as my dick entered his asshole. I had liked thrusting after cumming because it made my dick keep feeling good even after I cummed but the added benefit of forcing my cum and disease into an HIV-negative bottom's system also added to my pleasure.

He told me about how he had tried gay sex when he was twenty, after a few girlfriends, and that after being a decently masculine mostly Top he decided to try sucking a masculine man's cock and liked it, then he gave his anal cherry to a masculine man with a smallish dick and took the pain the man put to him so the man could cum in him. After a few fucks he liked getting fucked as well as sucking cock and was versatile, giving his head and ass to masculine men and putting his meat to the fems. As he aged he preferred bottoming more especially when masculine bear type and jocks similar to myself was available to get our rocks off in him. He also said he would have liked to look as handsome and virile as me and would have been a total Top like me if he did. I told him he looked good and that looks arent everything, as I learned over the decades. As a matter of fact one of my best buddys, with whom I shared plenty of man to man love and affection while we sowed our wild oats in bottoms, looked like he was in a goon-squad.

When the AIDS pandemic hit Wendell decided going without sex was better than dying from it. He limited himself to letting someone suck his limp cock and blowing a couple of men he knew were negative. His often-fucked ass returned to almost virginal tightness after he'd quit dildoing himself.

Meanwhile my pelvis was still thrusting my prick in his ass. I could feel the cum that had provided lube after I came drying up as it oozed into his anal walls as the lube I'd greased-up with had at about the time I'd pumped that first load up him. The nice part about being cut was that my glans could stand up to the long haul as well as take longer to fuck before cummming to further abrade an asshole's rectum before pumping my poz load into it. I was thinking about my first load of sperms carrying their infected load into Wendell to be followed by my second wave of 'troops' with the second installment. I pondered how my stamina would be in the coming decades, if I could keep thrusting between loads and if any vaccines or cures would be forthcoming.

Half an hour had passed since the last of my first load of sperms entered Wendell's ass. I kept up my pace, knowing that in another fifteen to twenty minutes I would double my enjoyment of infecting this piece of old and now sore hole. When I fucked ass I didnt care much how the asshole felt. As far as some of us Tops care, no pain no gain. Many of us masculine Tops actually had better orgasms when the asshole was feeling the pain we men enjoyed pumping into them with our mighty meat. Not to mention that some bottoms & versatiles actually like us manly assertive Tops pumping pain into them with our dicks.

"My hole's getting sore. I know I need to take it." he whined, fishing for sympathy.

I answered by increasing my pace, fucking him faster. It was more painful to him but most bottoms know that the faster a man fucks the sooner he cums. I kept my pace up, enjoying how good my dick still felt even though I could feel the lack of lube because my first load was mashed into his rectum. At least it wasnt like fucking that iron-ass mama's-boy an old friend had told me he fucked in the '70's. That fat forty-year old asshole he fucked had liked it so rough and lubeless that the Tops' dicks suffered as much as his moasochistic asshole.

Another fifteen minutes later I began getting my urge. I fucked faster and harder, still taking full strokes, the anticipation of pumping my second load of AIDS into his now-formerly HIV-virgin hole spurring me on. I then felt his asshole seem to spasm slightly and tighten up a tad. I knew that despite the pain I was enjoying pumping into him that I turned him on so much with my fucking that he had cummed. I gave my pelvis free rein and piston-thrust in his ass, again slapping his buttocks with my groin as I fucked to my second load and sweet victory. I raised myself up by grabbing his upper arms but he complained it hurt too much so I took more of a pushup position with my hands on either side of his narrow shoulders. I pounded his old ass, feeling my renewed vigor as my urge began to build. I knew that I most likely infected him with just my first load but I liked to make sure as well as double my sexual enjoyment by pumping two poz loads into the neg holes I fucked.

I fucked him good, got my final urge, pounded him and hilted myself briefly as my second load began spurting from my dick into him, then resumed pounding his ass another few minutes until after I was spent. My dick felt just as excellent ejaculating in him that second time as when I pumped my first load up his ass.

Breathing hard and a bit sweaty I lay on his back, my spent dick snugly inside him.

"I'm gonna rest and keep my dick in you awhile." I told him.

His ass was feeling the pain and he wanted me to withdraw and dismount but I needed to enjoy the afterfuck and to keep my sperms and virus pressed into his rectum with my dick which would take likely another ten to twenty minutes to soften. I used to just yank out after I cummed and have the person suck it clean before I got dressed and left but I preferred to leave it in and keep thrusting when pozzing a neg hole in order to increase the chances of the infection 'taking'.

I caught my breath in short order but enjoyed how good I felt laying on Wendell's back and feeling him under me as well as how good my dick still felt as I lazily rocked my pelvis to keep my dick thrusting inside his now well fucked ass. It reminded me of the cool-down lap after running a mile or two on the track in college.

I then realized that somehow he had fallen asleep under me so I got comfortable on him and took my own nap, still thrusting in him as I drifted off to sleep.

Half an hour later we awoke and my dick had softened enough to come right out. I saw some blood as well as some cum and brown on it. I got Wendell up so he sat on the side of the bed so he could suck my dick clean which he did although not as willingly as some bottoms did. He did suck it clean and had the respect to kiss it and my scrotum which contained my balls which had contributed the sperms to carry my virus into him and the testostrone that made me the virile manly horny stud I was.

He then thanked me for the really great fuck I'd put to him and told me that I turned him on and that getting fucked by me turned him on so much he cummed from getting fucked. I had to control my swelling manly pride as I thanked him for the complement and told him he was a good piece of ass as well as a good cocksucker. I then told him he'd catch the AIDS flu in a couple of weeks and then have to be treated for the virus. He then seemed to jerk back to the reality of having been bred and pozzed. At least he realized that he had willingly let me fuck and infect him and that I owed him nothing.

I got dressed and he asked me if we could meet my buddy at the bar where the pep-talk had taken place. I said sure so he got dressed and I called my buddy.

We had a nice little pre-celebration of my conquest and victory and both guys hugged me and Wendell kissed me.

I went home, admired my dick while I took a shower, got supper and made the next day's lunch and went to bed happy and satiated.

Wendell caught the flu just about on schedule and felt like he had been mugged in an alley. My dick and my manly ego swelled with pride because I had successfully pozzed him. Another successful conquest which was a perfect completion to the really nice feeling orgasm my dick had when I pumped my poz jizz up his ass. It got me so horny I had to go fuck my buddy I had pozzed.

Out of pity I took Wendell to my doctor who was able to relieve some of the symptoms and pain and then took him home and tucked him back into bed. I had a poz friend who was a nurse who stopped by every day.

Once he recovered from that initial AIDS-flu he joined my buddy and me at the bar to celebrate my infecting him. I was surprised when he dropped to his knees, opened my fly, fished out my cock and kissed it right there in the bar. I just as quickly put my dick back in my pants and zipped up before the bartender or the bouncer caught us.

"I love the power of your penis, stud!" he then gushed in my ear as he hugged me tight and then caressed my prick through my pants.

Again I felt pride in myself and my manhood as my dick swelled in my pants. Unlike Wendell, not everyone I pozzed hailed me as their sex-hero. Even a couple of the chasers I had pozzed wanted to "pay me back" for knocking them up but it was their free choice to get pozzed every bit as much as it was my desire to poz them.

For the most part Wendell took his meds on schedule and resumed sucking cocks and taking it up his ass but only for us poz men. The different strains of HIV and AIDS from the numerous poz Tops and versatiles who pumped their infected jizz up his butt played havoc with him and different meds were tried but he managed to live to be 90 although the last decade was in increasingly failing health. My final sex with him was when he asked me to jerk off into his mouth which I gladly did. He swallowed my cum and kissed my cock and balls and thanked me.

He wasted away over the last five or six years of his life and died in a hospice just past his 90th birthday. By then I was in my forties and still hanging on due to my dilligence and watching my diet and exercise.

At forty-three I was still occasionally pozzing chasers ranging from eighteen and a half to a couple of ancient guys who somehow escaped catching it until they were in their eighties and nineties when I nailed them although my days of keeping thrusting between loads were pretty much over by then and I became a usual one-load per session stud. Even then I seemed to have better feeling more intense penis-pleasing climaxes when I knew I was infecting a neg asshole by shooting my loaded sperms off in it.

Edited by Tailgunner
  • Like 1